Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz nodded slowly, as he slowly returned his face to normal. "...Yes." His nerves slowly calmed down, as his angry face turned to that of a calm one. "Boyfriend."

OOC: Kurtz: I'm not going to die! *growls*

Luna: That's our Kurtzy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
as Dan walked down the streets he couldn't help but feel really angry at Mar's reaction towards Kurtz and Dot being together, not to mention feelings for Mindy and Dot he thought were asleep returned.

"Damnit all! I thought I had forgotten them but it was just a damn illusion! Mindy...... I was a reall ass for have leaved you..." he said to no one in particular as he kept walking.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Shadow: That line sounds familiar.

Slashmon: Yeah, I think Leonardo Dicaprio said it during the Titanic movie. Anyways, time I brought back the hot sheep.

IC:

Mindy looked out over the city from her window, Looks like it's gonna be a nice day. She smiled a bit as she day dreamed, Wonder if that Disturbed kid is gonna be in class again. It might sound horrible but I hope he get's hurt today, I'd love to play a little game of doctor again. She giggled slightly as she went back into her apartment.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice started jerking the dick up and down as she moaned in Shadow's mouth, her tongue fierscly playing with his' as she felt her pussy wetter and hotter with each second, "Mnnnhh... love you... too..." she managed to say.

Mar locked eyes with the shorter dragon, "Dorothy-Ann, go to your room, I have to talk to Kurtz."

Dot looked down, then softly broke the hug with Kurtz, "Promise me you won't hurt him... please... brother..."

"To your room, now," Mar stammered, his eyes not even blinking as they never left Kurtz's.

Dot didn't want to make it even worse, so she complied to the order, she went to her bedroom and shut the door behind her, or that's what she made Mar think, since she left a crack open between the wall and the door for her to watch.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz then focused his eyes on the taller dragon, as he watched (Or so he thought) Dot shut the door to her bedroom. "I knew you wanted to talk to me, Mar." He stated softly, and calmly. "But... what is it you want to talk to me about?" Although he already knew the subject was about, he still wanted to clarify it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow muttered in the middle of the kiss, he felt a wierd pressure in his dick, almost like he was about to pee, but it felt diffrent, it felt nice. He slid his fingers past Alice's panties, his fingers exploring her soaking wet vagina, he came in contact with her clitoris by accident as he continued moving his fingers around inside her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She couldn't help but moan as Shadow proded her erected clit. Alice was enjoying every caress, every treatment she recieved deeply like if it was her last, "Mmnnhh... nnhh..." she stopped jerking and kissing just to look on him with her eyes mid-closed and her face crimsoned by blush, "I need you..." (OOC: Objections?)

Mar growled again, "There's a delicate line between Love and Sex for pleasure," he swiftly grabbed Kurtz by his neck and pulled him up to his face, "Make sure you don't cross it while I'm here," and after few moments, he let the smaller dragon off, he made his way to his own room to look for the girls he had to deliver.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Almost immediately, Kurtz frowned, as Mar let go of him. And he thinks I don't know that.... He sighed deeply, putting a claw to his face. "This week continues to grow madder and somehow more...." He cut himself off.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Shadow: I was kinda hoping they could just talk a bit and *CRACK!*

Slashmon: *Holding a broken bat* Let's get to the hot doggy sex!

IC:

"Well, I'm right here." Shadow said, not catching her meaning, due to his naievity.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice couldn't help but giggle a bit after such naive response, her heat still didn't help her mood nonetheless as she hugged him deeply, "I need your 'friend' inside... me..." she said softly, her claw again grabbing the shaft to give it a few strokes to make sure it was stiff and hard.

Mar came out at last, he was holding both girls by their waists, "Now ladies... where to?"

"Aww... why can't we stay there?" the cat-girl whined.

The foxy pouted a bit, "Please! It just felt so good! Can't we do it one more time?"

"Sorry you two. But you gotta get to school, I wouldn't like your parents getting at me for keeping you off your studies."

Both lowered their ears and looked at him with very cute and pleading faces.

Mental note: Stop after the first two hours of drinking with hot teenagers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad