Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Misty: *smiles widely* I'll do my best hun!! Pwweeeassee!! I wuv yous
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Onyxia: Ahh..ahhh!! *gasps and moans loudly as her pussy drowns in her female juices soaking Zinc's cock. Meanwhile her tail starts to push into Zinc's pussy*

*behind Zinc as she continues to yiff Onyxia a white dragoness with black tribal markings over her body sneaks up to her, putting her claws under her arms and grabs Zinc's breasts* Mind if I join in your fun? *giggle*
The OCA
Zinc: oohh...nope...you can join us *winks at the white dragoness, still thrusting into Onyxia*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Onyxia: *moans in delight, her tail dives deeper into Zinc's pussy*

Tribalmon: *giggles then grins as she lowers her head down to Zinc's bottom then blinks* Oh my a herm? *growls playfully* and both holes are filled...*murs seductivly as she parts Zinc's cheeks exposing her tailhole* not all holes though *she extends her lizard tongue and begins rimming around the edge of her asshole a light trickle of drool trail down from it*
The OCA
Zinc: oooh!! *moans in delight, her orgasm approaching faster now from the rimming* gonna c-cum!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Onyxia: Y-y-you too!!?!?! *she moans loud and blissfully as her orgasm starts to bring itself forward with every thrust into her pussy*

Tribalmon: *upon hearing Zinc's words she dives her tongue deeper into Zinc's tailhole and swirls it*
The OCA
Zinc: *cries out loud, climaxing from the sudden invasion of her tailhole, her cock filling Onyxia's pussy with her herm seed* OOOH YES!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Onyxia: OHHHH!!! *she screams blissfully as she her pussy is fills and returns with her own orgasmic torent that blasts Zinc's waist line with her dragoness juices*

Tribalmon: *grins as she slides her tongue out of Zinc's tailhole and peeks down seeing the slight mixture of juices and cum* Mmm...looks good *she carefully snakes her tongue down and laps up a little bit murring from the taste*
The OCA
Zinc: *pants in the afterglow, murring softly* ooohh...that was great...*lays on the large dragoness' stomach, murring happily, her cock's seed flow slowing to a small trickle*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Onyxia: *puts her arms around Zinc gently rubbing her back* My that was great, Zinc..mmhhh

Tribalmon: *grins as she slides Zinc's dick out of Onyxia's pussy and licks off some of the cum* Mmmhh
The OCA