Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
The jackal spun about to see the piece of furniture. Smiling, he walked over and opened it. He then carefully set his shirt down inside, then removed his pants and placed them inside as well. He turned around and walked back towards the bed after closing the wardrobe.

"Thank you," he said, sitting on the opposite side of the bed from Yumi. He yawned for the umpteenth time that evening, his long, canine tongue curling slightly as he did so.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
"You seem very tired, if I'm not here when you get up, I'm probably making us two some breakfast or doing the washing." she says and smiles at Dua.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Alright," Dua said, laying down on the bed, "What time are your parents arriving tomorrow?" he asked, beginning to mentally prepare himself for the situation.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi thinks before answering, "I'd say about twelve or one o'clock, I will wake you if your not up I will wake you up." She goes up to Dua a little and cuddles him softly.
Creative Minds
The OCA
The jackal smiled as Yumi cuddled him, and he gently wrapped one of his arms around her.

"Thank you," he said, "But if you want, I could wake up early to assist you with any preparations."

Yumi smiled at Dua. "Of course you can," she says and smiles at him kissing Dua softly and wrap my arms around him softly.
Creative Minds
The OCA
The corners of Duamutef's mouth stretched into a small smile as he yawned yet again. When his mouth closed, he set his head down on the pillow and gently squeezed the girl next to him.

"Thank you," he said, turning his head to face her, "G'night, Yumi."

And he closed his eyes and began to doze off.

Yumi cuddled Dua, getting comftable she started to close her eyes.

"Goodnight, Dua." She pull a part of the bed sheet over me, resting her head on Dua's chest and she started to fall to sleep.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua fell into a deep sleep, cuddling Yumi softly.

'The next Day'

Yumi woke up streching to see and sleeping Dua. She smiled and slowly got outta bed, looking at the time it was 9 o'clock, I walked into the bathroom and shut the door.
Creative Minds
The OCA