Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy grinned coldly and flipped the others off. He didn't care, he had a stunningly beautiful girlfriend. He wanted to show her off.

Duke grinned, happy to see Cowboy finally being with someone that made him happy.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
A few other furs wanted to fight him, but seeing how muscular he is and he's known to have a gun. They just backed off. Tigerlily was astonished how calmly he is around her. Making moves on her out in public. It was pretty nice, she never considered herself attractive...although it already seems this wolf tiger truly loves her. She finished her sub puts in the trash. Noticing the dirty yellow feather on the sidewalk.

It looked quite alarming to see a fur flipped. Although Amy casually ate Duke's sub while Duke ate hers.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy snorted as the other furs left. He asserted his dominance, and felt good about it. He hated not being in control of a situation. He finished his sandwich and threw away his trash, sticking near Lily the whole time.

Duke grinned as he watched Cowboy as he ate. Cowboy just wanted to be an Alpha Male. It was almost cute, if it wasn't Cowboy.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The summoner picked up the ugly feather and took a wiff. Her head turned to face Amy with a serious thought going through their heads. 'Grim Angels Amy. They're also here.'

'They're trying take down valkyries, aren't they? Those so called Grim Angels are definitely picking up a war.' Amy replied, her mouth didn't move. 'trying to get rid of humanity. What is going through their heads of trying to be the only angels among angels.'

'I don't know. But tonight I'll be fighting this guy alone...'

'Your worried that your boyfriend might get himself killed huh?'

'I can't take that risk, Grim Angels can only be killed by a legendary weapon. I have a legendary weapon. He doesn't; he has a man-made technology inside of him. I love him, and I don't want any more of his body being sabotaged because of me. It's... probably my fault for being here and ending up having more people ending up dead because of me.' Tigerlily's eyes wavered in sorrow.

Amy frowned. 'Now now don't take this upon yourself sis. Maybe your not the only valkyrie here of trying to make this world into a better place.'

Her big fluffy cat ears perked. 'There's valkyries here?'

'Hiding maybe.'

'You can't be sure of yourself.'

'I'm pretty sure your not the only one here.' Amy proclaimed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy sighed, looking over at Duke.

[We need to make sure the other Clans don't try and use this attack as a quick route to power.] He said.

[Definately. Like we need a bunch of foul-mouthed kids thinking they can run the city.] Duke replied.

[Need to get back in touch with Moirai and Sable, maybe Diesel, see if anyone out there needs help.]

[Then what?] Duke replied.

[We make our next move.]
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Silenece it made Tigerlily. He couldn't read her mind, so what's the point of explaining it? It would be a nightmare seeing her guardian bleeding to death because of her. The lioness still clung onto Bee preciously. Like a worried wife holding onto her husband. Even they weren't married, she couldn't resent this feeling of horrible destruction will not cease. How will she stopped the Grim Angels and Relics from attacking their beloved city? Her mission seems like impossible. 'I'm...leaving...' she gave a loud thought only to herself although that would impossible sense Amy is close to her in magic.

Amy growled. Even though noone could hear it from she could hear it clearly well. 'Your being rash; you wouldn't think of abandoning your boyfriend would you?'

'How much more lives will end up losing, because of me!?' Tigerlily growled back.

'You don't think Bee feels the same for his people? Atleast, he's didn't held back of showing he's a machine to us! You may feel sorry for him and the lives of other people. That's great. But losing you, hell he would fight for you and would be in dread loss if he ever lose you again. I'm sure that he needs you. And all the people in this city needs you despite of causalities. Your the one who bring them back up.'

'...' Tigerlily turned to see the children playing tag. Quietly she lowered her head and having it rest on Brandon's arm purring like a kitten even when lions don't purr. 'Y-your right.

The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy pulled out his phone, sending a chain text to the other clan members. He let out a relieved sigh. They all made it. All 120 of them. He didn't care about a lot of people, but these guys were family to him. Family he'd gladly die for.

He nodded silently to Duke, then sent out another chain text, asking about the damage. He was less thrilled about the responses this time. While the damage was partially reversed by Lily, there were still many deaths from the Relics attack, and the U.S. Military was on the move their direction. It wasn't going to get any easier.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The lioness suddenly went back to Bee's place to brush up her training. Her brush changed into a chinese sword. Somewhat similar to Xianghua's sword but the it is a red string with a flower asianic style design. Doing the old style chinese sword fighting, although she can't do the jump and do the splitz. It hurt her legs and crotch for doing so. Amy intently watched her, "Becareful." she giggled. "You don't want to break some of the guy's stuff."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hello there, outlanders." A female voice said from the shadows.

Moirai stepped out of the corner, a case strapped to her back.

"Cowboy is my friend, a part of my family." She said, a cigarette hanging from her muzzle. "And he cares about the two of you very much. I may not show compassion much, but I do have my moments. Consider this a gift."

She took the case off her back and opened the combination locks on it.

She carefully picked up two weapons that were inside. One ancient, one brand new. In her left hand was an ancient chinese brush, roughly 6 feet long, with a deep black head on it. Chinese script ran down the handle, ancient and powerful runes from an empire long forgotten.

In her other hand was one of the newest, most fearsome weapons in the Clan Arsenal. A chain sword. Seven foot long blade, 2 foot long handle housing a powerful but tiny motor driving three cutting chains that ran its length. The chains were sharpened to a monomolecular edge, being capable of cutting through anything.

"One for Lily, one for Amy." She said, handing the brush to Lily and the chainsword to Amy. "Make the Clan proud. Protect yourselves, protect the Clan, and most of all, protect the ones that can't protect themselves."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oh wow!"

"Thank you but..." Tigerlily thought for a moment. Remembering that kindness can't go without giving something back. Her mother always tell her stuff give them something they needed the most. And suddenly she whip her paintbrush and huge piles of solid gold appeared. "Here you go." she smiled. "If that thing cost a lot goodness comes when you need something to assure you."

"Just keep it don't ever try to hesitate to give it back to her. She'll force it down your throat if she has to." Amy giggled.

"Hey!" Tigerlily growl at her. "I may be kind but I'm not that kind of person at least not like auntie goose!"

"Yea...your lucky you haven't met her."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)