Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior sighed and rubbed his eyes. On one hand, if he freed her, she could break out of his lair and cause a lot of damage. Then again, if he didn't, she would just get more restless and he may not be able to help her. He finally walked over and unhooked the chains holding her arms, before stopping, stepping back, and looking at her face, wondering what she intended to do.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As soon as her first arm was released, she swung it, cutting Savior across the cheek with her claws, which she then happily began to lick clean. With her free hand she began to either undo or tear at the other chains, which would break under combined assault.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior grunted in pain as his chest was attacked and he looked at Demon Flower. He reached for his gun, but stopped and tried to reason with her. "Demon Flower, stop!" he yelled. "Stop right now or...I'll never melt you again!" he yelled, trying to argue with her, not wanting to use his weapons on the insane girl.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Cheek not chest)

Demon Flower did stop at that and pouted. "But...but that was fun!" She whined. She still tugged at the chains holding her but was no longer trying to tear them apart.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry))

Savior kept his strong front, but inside he was thankful that she had stopped for the most part. "Then you will do as I say, understand? If you promise to obey me, I promise I'll melt you again," he said. Do not attack me. When I freed you just now, and you used your claws on me, you attacked me. You are not allowed to attack me, or anyone I say you can't attack. Got it?"
"But I dont wanna! I dont like following rules!" she whined. "I will find someone else to melt me if you wont." she growled threateningly.

(Demon Flower's Training will have to be a series of bondage sessions, otherwise she might kill you. Just get some bondage gear and keep her in it at all times, and use the gas to keep her sedated while you switch her into different things. This is what I had in mind as far as Dangerous Demon Flower goes)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior looked at Demon Flower for a few seconds, before grabbing his gun and opening fire on Demon Flower, shooting sun bullets as his other hand reached for his knock out gas grenade. After firing a six bullets, he threw the gun aside and got his gas mask out, right as he threw his knock out gas grenade at Demon Flower, intending to sedate her so she could be properly trained.
"Ahhhh!" Demon Flower screamed as she was shot up again with electricity. And then she was stuck in the same gas she was before. She managed to rip her other arm free and began to work on her legs when it overcame her and she passed out again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior sighed in relief and wiped his brow. He walked over to Demon Flower and examined the chains, before he began to work on properly bounding the girl.

When Demon Flower awoke once more, thanks to some foul smelling salts, she would find herself bound once more, with the chains as good as new. She would also feel a strange sensation on her lower half, but it would soon leave her. "You're awake," Savior stated, holding a vibrator. "Good. Its time we've set some ground rules," he said, rubbing the turned off vibrator against her pussy.
"Mmm..." Demon Flower moaned as she awoke slowly. She opened her eyes when the feeling left her and look around, only to find herself still captured. She snarled and began to struggle hard against the chains, but to no avail. She stopped and blushed cutely when the vibrator was rubbed against her pussy. Before long he would have to wipe her down with a rag bath or something due to their previous sex experience but for now she did not care.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)