Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Oh, I'm so glad." Monica was becoming less shy as she slid closer to Minami and hugged the hybrid happily. She then murred softly as their breasts pushed together behind their bras. "Mmmhh, so cutie, are you going to give me a massage now?" She then giggled softly before giving Minami's nose a playful kiss.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the Renamon slid in-between her legs and lay on top, Minami rest her soft arms and paws behind Monica, caressing up and down before apply a gentle pressure on certain spots on Monica's shoulders; giggling and murring as her own breasts pressed against the vixen . "Of course I would love to, Monica...You should enjoy the same treatment..." She said with a small murr before brought up her paw and ruffle Monica's wonderful blond hair, smiling before return a kiss on her nose. "Do you prefer to lay on the bed, or on top of me...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Monica smiled blissfully, blushing slightly as her nose was kissed and silky smooth hair was ruffled. "I think I'll lay on the bed. That will make things easier for you." She giggled lightly before she removed herself from Minami's lovely figure and laid down on the bed for her, eagerly awaiting the massage from the hybrid's soft paws. The Renamon spread herself out a little, leaving her cute and curvaceous body vulnerable to anything Minami might be planning. "Hehe, I'm ready."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uh huh. Good idea. I might having trouble finding a spot to pressed on your body in this position." Minami smiled, watching Monica reposition herself by laying her back on the bed and the hybrid sat besides before looking to the Renamon's beautiful body, blushing a little. The hybrid then resting both of her paws and gently rubs Monica's white furry belly, murring a little. "Oh Monica...You are like a beautiful goddess coming down from heaven...It's hard for me to resist staring at you..." Minami stated in soft tone, began massaging her comrades starting on Monica's neck and shoulders.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmrr...oh, Minami, you're so kind..." Monica murred lightly before looking deeply into her eyes, thankful for her sweet compliments. Her body relaxed thanks to Minami's soft paws, while her fluffy tail wagged from the personal caresses. "...Mmhhh...y-you've always been there to help me...like a guardian angel..." Monica's paws reach up and gently caress Minami's sides, before she added, "...Thank you so much."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's everyone's tasks to make sure they come home safely, Monica..." Minami replied as reposition herself by laying on top of and leaning her head down till her muzzle made a contact with the vixen's, her beautiful crystal purple eyes stared on the female in such a lovely way. "I can't forget the time you rescued me from being killed..." She said, recalling a particular events when her brother being beaten very badly and the enemy surround her weak body with few deep cuts until a bright lights suddenly blinds her. Once it's subsides, Minami saw the enemies' lifeless bodies laying on the ground and Monica healing her unconscious brother.

"I don't know what will happen to me and my brother if you didn't come at that moment...My brother and I really owed you so much..." Her tone slowly changed to a low register, opening her maw a little bit and plant a passionate kiss on Monica's lips while her paws continued to massage Renamon's shoulders; her own mounds behind her lingerie rest firmly on top of Monica's bra. "Mnnrr..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmhhh..." Monica happily accepted the kiss and strengthened the passionate lip lock. She murred softly from the heated contact and wrapped her arms gently around Minami, wishing to be even closer to the sweet girl. Oooh, Minami...you're so perfect... Memories of her past flowed into her head as well, the blonde vixen remembering the countless times Minami and the others kept her safe while she healed them all with her white magic. She blushed brighter after remembering their time together, and was glad they could share this kiss together.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami murred happily as Monica respond to the kiss, opening her maw a bit and stucks out tongue before entering the female's mouth, transforming an ordinary kiss into lovely yet passionate french kiss; swirling and wrestling her tongue against Monica's. She rest her front half-naked body on top till her breasts pressed more against the Renamon's, slipping her arms under and embrace Monica before applying a pressure on certain spots of Monica's back. Her vaginal lips pressed and grind against the female's thong, soaking it with her own prejuices. "Nrrrff...M-Monica..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahh...mmmhh..." Monica happily let Minami's tongue inside her warm mouth with her tongue greeting the hybrid's smooth muscle. She eagerly played with her comrade's tongue and enjoyed the heated passion, while her own pussy became moist with her pre-juices leaking out against Minami's own oils. Her tail wagged gently thanks to the relaxing massage Minami gave her during the kiss, while her paws returned the favor and caressed the hybrid's smooth silver fur.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The hybrid shoving her tongue deeper and swirl against the vixen, her furry fingers went down tp Monica's waists and furry but, and apply a pressure which could trigger a pleasurable shiver and teasing her sensitive spot. Minami grind her soaked slit some more, their warm prejuices mixed up on Monica's thong, creating some sort of new arousing scent that could make Minami getting slightly horny. After a while, the hybrid softly broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting the tip of their tongues. "Aahnn...M-Monica..." She murmured softly, a thick blush crossed her gray cheek.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds