Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Luna giggled and nodded her head eagerly. "Yes, Mistress I'd love that!"

The rabbit girl laughed and pointed towards the back. "There's a nice little room in the back if you can't wait to get home. Take all the time you need."

"Thank you!" Luna squealed and hugged the bunny tight for all her help.
Katiestared at it for a moment, then replied, "Yes Master." She brought her tongue up to the rod-like organ and licked it all about; the shaft, the head, everywhere. She tried to ignore th mixed taste of cum, though that wasn't easy. Finally, when she believed it to be clean, she asked, "Am I done yet, Master?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe grabbed Luna's collar, pulling her back by it, "No, bad slave, you do not jump on people." she scolded teasingly, "Come on now, Mommy can't wait to fuck your cute little pussy." she growled in arousal as she walked into the back room with her, attaching the strap on toy, "Mmm, how's it look pet? You like?" she smiled a bit as she posed with the toy.

Shadow growled a bit as he slapped her across the face with his cock, "I'll tell you when it's clean slut," he grabbed her head, forcing his cock down her throat, "And it still needs a good cleaning." he growled in pleasure as he fucked her throat, his cock dripping cum down her throat.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna yelped a bit when Lupe pulled her back and blushed with embarassment before following her to the back room. It was a simple little room with just a queen sized bed it was nice and clean. She watched Lupe try the new toy on and giggled and clapped her hands. "Oh, Mistress I love it! It looks really, really nice!" Luna smiled and slipped her fingers into her pants waistband. "Shall I get undressed now Mistress?"
Katie was taken aback by the sudden use of force. In fact, she was choking a bit, on the dick and on the cum, and the repetative thrusting as only making it worse. Sh tried to release herself from the grip, but failed miserably. She had however, managed to cease the choking a bit, but it was still uncomfortable. Katie was motionless, she let Shadow do the work, still trying to recover from the sudden jolt.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Mmm yes, give mommy a nice strip-tease," Lupe smiled, folding her own clothes neatly into a pile before sitting down on the bed to watch Luna.

Shadow let out a loud growl, pulling his cock out of her mouth and slapping her with it again as she tried to push him away, "Never try to deny me slut, is that clear?" he growled, spurting his pre over her face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My pleasure Mommy." Luna said sensually as she began to undress. She undid her skirt and turned to show Lupe her panty clad bottom as she slipped it down her legs, shaking her rear as she did. She moved onto her shirt pulling it up over her head and swaying from side to side, jiggling her breasts. She piled her clothes next to Lupe's and presented herself to Lupe while still shaking her hips playfully.
Katie was starting to lose her sense of obediance, but not enough to rebel. She quickly apologized, "Yes Master, please forgive me for my behavior."

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Wow you're good," Lupe growled softly, "Who taught you how to dance and how long were you going to hide it from me sweety?" she teased, wrapping her arms around Luna and pulling her down onto the bed in a tight hug, licking her cheek happily.

"Good, well I'm done for now." Shadow smiled a bit, "Clean yourself up and then come upstairs." he ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna giggled and snuggled up with Lupe. "I didn't mean to hide it Mommy. I took a few belly dancing lessons when I was little but my mom made me quit because she thought it was too slutty." Her face showed a little sadness at the mention of her mother but she pushed it aside and smiled again. "I'm really happy that you liked my dance. Shall we test out your new toy now? I'm really eager to try it!"