Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon hits at the tender places now near the pussy lips between the legs showing he means business. SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!!

----

Cream seeing this new lady, wet, naked and looking very attarctive and thinking how TC looks thinks the worst and thinks she might not have any chance with TC tonight and she growls at Tigress touch. "My momma told me NOT to talk to strangers and that inculdes old HAGS like you!" She says as she turns her head away in anger.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"A-HAAA!! STOP IT! NO MORE!!" Lori cries out as she cover her now bright red butt with both hands and bawls like a baby.

Onyx chuckles and stops the timer. "Two minutes and twenty seconds. Leave it to Lori to set the bar." She says as she pats her sister's roasted rump, eliciting another yelp of pain.

----

Tigress frowns at the insult but considers Creams age and decides to let it slide. "Well your Mommy's very smart. My names Tigress. I just moves in next door last month, it's nice to meet you." She smiles again and holds out her paw to shake Creams.
Impmon smiles then thinks he has to be alot harder on the others if he wants to make them suffer for the humilitaion of making him cry before. "OK who's my next victume?"

----

Cream growls and looks away then TC looks over at her and says. "Cream thats not very nice now shack her hand, tell her your sorry, then say who you are to her." Cream lowers her defences at TC's words and then weakly shacks Tigress paw and says. "Sorry Tiger Lady. My name is Cream and I am very happy to met you." TC then gives Cream a tight hug and a kiss on her check that makes Cream VERY happy and he says. "Thats a good girl."

"Me, me! My turn!" Natasha jumps up almost immediatly and lay across his lap just as Lori get's up.

"Oooh." Lori groans as she rubs her butt. "Good luck, you'll need it."

------

"It's very nice to meet you too." Tigress replies sweetly before turning to TC. "Hey do you have any pants that might fit me. Mine were...well you know." She trails off with a blush.
Impmon postions Natasha then turns to copper plate up to the max levels of pain 20 times higher then Lori got making this would be a much more painful spanking indeed. " SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!!

----

TC grins big and Cream gasps as she feels TC's cock get bigger and more hard inside his jeans makinge her feel nice but raging upset with Tigress at the same time. "Ummm...no sorry nothing in your size and Lopmon's like 2 or 3 sizes smaller then you. So you can keep the towel on for now or go all narutal!"

"OWIE!" Natasha cries out after the first smack. For a while she enjoys the sting but as it builds the spanking gets less and less fun. "Ow! Ow! OW! AH-HOW!"

Meanwhile Lori, sitting on a pillow, and Onyx keep and eye on the timer as it just barely passes a minute. Lori smirks knowing there was no way Natasha would beat her time.

----

Tigress sighs and removes the wet towel, not wanting to catch a cold. "Well alright. I guess it'll be okay if it's you." She says to TC with a friendly smile before sitting on next to him and Cream. "So now what?"
Impmon taunts Natasha to make her want to hold out and suffer more. "Awww is the baby going to cry? Hmmm? Cry baby going to cry?" SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!!

----

TC moves a hand slowly up Tigress's leg and was about to reach pay dirt when Cream jumps between them blocking TC's hand. "Can we watch a movie!" Cream says sounding cut but would do anything to keep that tiger tramp from taking TC away from her.

Indeed she was, almost as soon as Impmon says this Natasha breaks down and starts wailing and thrashing on his lap. "WHAAA!!! OWIE! I GIVE UP!! PLEASE STOP!!"

Onyx stops the timer at a minute and forty five seconds as Lori helps Natasha off Impmon's lap and over to the bed. Onyx sighs and goes over to Impmon. "I guess it's my turn now." She says, resigned to her fate as she drapes herself over Impmon's knee.

----

"That sounds like a great idea." Tigress says happily, oblivious to TC wondering hand. She pats Cream's head and smiles at her. "What movie would you like to watch honey?"
Impmon postions Onyx then opens her legs wide apart and says. "Since your the last it means you might be the tough one. So I won't waste time I am going for the gold right now!" Impmon then with the paddle at full power hits Onyx right over the pussy! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!!

----

Cream goes over to her overnight bag then takes over a DVD case with no cover just a name on it. "I like this one its my favorate." TC looks at the title. "Hmmmmmm 'Astro Invasion' why does that sound so.....famialr?" TC wonders as he pops the DVD in.

On the very first swing Onyx Let out a loud scream and starts flailing around. "AAAHHH!!! HEY NO FAIR!!"

Lori and Natasha start laughing noting that it'd only been fifteen seconds. Onyx growls and bites her lip, determinedto hold out a little longer.

----

Tigress shrugs and sits back to watch the movie. She'd heard the title before too but wasn't sure where. 'I think BM mentioned that title once.'