Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora stopped flapping her wings a little sadly and said "I cant show my wings to anyone but you and the people you say can see them...I cant talk to people unless you say its alright...and I have to stay close to you at all times. Is Aurora right?" She asked hopefully, her eyes wide and pleading. She wanted to go outside so badly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good. And...." D suddenly turned even more red as he said this last line. "I want you to hold my hand," he said. "Uh...I better go chance!" he yelled, running into his room. After waiting for the boy for a few minutes, D walked out with tan shorts, and a blue shirt. He held out his hand for Aurora to hold, and led her out, locking the door behind them.

Aurora...was once again, in the outside world.

"Please don't end badly," D whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora looked around excitedly, holding D's hand and cuddling next to him. "Wow!" She said as she noticed the wind and sun. She had seen the front of the house from the windows but to actually go outside was completely different from just window watching. "Where are we going D?" She asked excitedly as she saw someone walking a dog past them. She watched in fascination the whole time but stayed close to D and didnt say anything to anyone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D smiled at how Aurora smiled and looked around with joy. "We're going to a burger shop. We can eat some fries, and soda," he smiled. He held her hand tightly, and held her close. It was like they were boyfriend and girlfriend.... He turned his face red at the thought and shook his face. "Come on, Aurora," he smiled, leading her forward.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora nodded and made sure she was able to keep up with him as they walked. She was so happy she was having a hard tome not flapping her wings a little, but she held herself back and kept from moving them. People saw them and took note of the ordinary boy and the beautiful girl walking together, though it was mostly guys who were jealous that such a sweet looking girl was with anyone but them.

Aurora stopped suddenly as she smelled the fries and burgers from the burger shot. She suddenly got very hungry and couldnt wait to taste what was making such a wonderful smell. As they walked up to the Cashier she blushed a little and hid behind D, since the Cashier had addressed her first. She didnt talk to him, and waited for D to either tell her it was OK to talk to him or for him to take over the conversation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D placed a hand on Aurora's shoulder and looked at the Cashier. "Hi, I'd like a triple cheese burger with lots of special sauce, and a single burger. Two root beers, and animal fries," he said. The Cashier nodded and D gave him a twenty, and in return the man gave him a number. "Come on, Aurora, let's get a table," he smiled, leading her to a table, where they sat, her on one side, and him on the other. "So enjoying the outside world, Aurora?"
She nodded enthusiastically and said "So much! Its so big outside! And there are sooooo many people!...Do you..do you think I can talk to one soon?" She blushed a little, knowing that it was allot to ask. Aurora really wanted more interaction, to know more about people and how they spoke and worked and to see if they were all as nice as D.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Um...Maybe in a bit, and oh look here's our food!" D quickly said as a waitress walked over. "Um say thank you to the nice Waitress, Aurora," he said, motioning to the waitress, as he placed the food on the table and placed Aurora's hamburger in front of her.
"Thank you so much for the food!" Aurora said cheerfully. The waitress walked away more than a little confused but at least she had brought such a happy smile to someones face today. Aurora looked at her new food and licked her lips. "Wow...it looks so good master!" She said excitedly. She took a few french fries and tried them, and suddenly began to stuff them into her mouth. Aurora had found her new favorite food.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Easy, Aurora, easy! Remember, you have to chew!" D laughed. "See? Slowly..." he said, taking a french fry putting it into his mouth and chewing and swallowing the french fry. "Try your burger and root beer two, it's good," he added, taking a bite of his triple cheeseburger.