Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
(Sure! I would welcome you back with open arms! And dont mind the Alex thing, LOL, its a sticky name)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Whoops! My bad! I got the names wrong! *Takes out knife and stabs my own hand* I have been punished....AGGGGGGHHHHHHH! IT HURTS!))
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Please master!" Rei begged as she wrapped her arms around HUnters waist "I beg you master! I-I want your cock so bad!" she continued begging riseing up and frenching him lustfully 'Why am I acting like this?! This isn't right! But it just feels ssoooo gooood!!!'
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Come now, we both know your enjoying this! After all, how often does an elf like you get pleasured by a spirit like myself?" Gin asked as he kissed and nipped his way to her lips while still carressing her tits and ass "You know what I like most about elves?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"W-What?" Sarah asked breathlessly, his lips only an inch or so from her own. His cold nature chilling her to the bone as she waited for an answer. She was getting very hot now, her skin warming up allot. She was still shaking though, still scared out of her mind. She uttered the slightest of moans as her nipple came in contact with his finger, and she berated herself in her head. How could her body be betraying her so badly? Why now?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(11-02-2008 02:23 PM)KingZero Wrote: "Good Rose," Alex smiled. He then got and pulled out a box from under the bed. He threw a blindfold at at Rose and said. "Put it on. Now," he ordered as he began setting things up.

((There's a copy if you don't know where he left off Chaos Knight))

"Well...I'd hate to break a slut's dream!" Alex smiled and grabbed her ass and squeezed as he slammed his big cock into her tight pussy. "Scream whore. Scream as much you like," he smiled, hearing her cries as music to his ears. "Cry, beg, tell me how much of a whore you are."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
AAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!!! SO GOOD!" Rei screamed rubbing and grinding her body against Hunters "Please! Don't stop master! I-I...I need more!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gin grinned wider as he brought a hand up to her cheek still massaging her tits "These adorable pointy ears!" he answered giving on a gently teasing nip before he went to work rubbing and teasing them.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah gasped and nearly moved her hands away from her pussy but stopped herself. She could feel his fingers and mouth on her ears and it sent shivers down her spine. She could here the movement, his breathing, almost his heart beat...if he had one. "St-St-Stop!" She begged, trying to turn her head away without hurting her very delicate ears. "Please, they are very sensitive!" She moaned as her pussy got even wetter. It was like electric shocks were going down through her body, turning her own even more. She began to gently rub her pussy lips as this continued, her legs shaking from the arousal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With a moan Hunter came into her pussy and smiled, proud of his work. He had made this rebellious little bitch, his little whore. "And now you're mine. Now and forever, slut."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
" I know, that's why I like them so much!" Gin whispered smiling as he continued teasing her ears with his mouth while his hand moved down and massaged her inner thighs moving oh so slowly towards her soaking pussy..

Rei yelled as she came over and over before finally going limp "Mmmmmthank you master!" She purred basking in the afterglow wondering what he'd do to her next.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Such a whore," he laughed, walking away. He then came back with a videocamera and pressed the record button and put it down. "Whore, why don't you tell the world about yourself?" Hunter asked, walking to his slut and lifting her up so she was staring into the videocamera.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)