Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
Guilmon held Takato closer to him. he gave Takato a playful lick on the face. "So what's gonna happen? I mean, now that people are starting to find out that you and I are in love, won't your friends get mad at you?"
Takato blinked and smiled slowly and nuzzeled him close. "They won't mind if they truly are my friends" he smiled and kissed his snout. "I wish to be with you Guilmon, your my life, and I am yours, nobody elses" he giggeled. He had never thought of belonging to anybody, but with Guilmon it felt right.
OOC: wow... this would make a good lemon, that is, if we fix a few minor errors and make things a little more detailed ^.^

IC: Guilmon could tell that Takatos' words were true by the way that Takato held on to him. He cuddled his partner some more, before grabbing another sandwich, taking a bit.
OOC: i would turn it into lemon.....or not....im lazy =P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
He grinned slowly and lay in his lap gently and nuzzeled him gently and kissed his chest abs playfully, nuzzling his neck and planted him wet kisses gently and nibbeled his neck slowly, nuzzling him slowly. He felt safe in his arms. He slowly looked at his mates face and gently nuzzeled his cheek and kissed him slowly on the lips.
This slowly turned Guilmon on, as his member slightly poked out of his pouch. He didn't stop his mate, but encouraged him, as he returned the kiss.
He blushed gently and kissed him back slowly, and nuzzeled him gently and scratched him gently on the stomach and slowly rested his head on his chest and yawned loudly. He slowly petted his mates head and slowly looked up at him. "Guilmon, what do you want to do now?" he asked curiously, as he lay in his dinos lap.
do you of course." with that, Guilmon gave a hearty laugh. he placed a claw on Takatos' lap, giving his crotch a squeeze.
Takato blushed heavily and playfully pushed Guilmon. "Hey come on Guilmon, I hope your not just in love with my ass" he smiled, but secretly, really did hope, a fear of being used, he trusted Guilmon, but being an emotionally fragile person, he sometimes got worried that people hated him, or he was being used.
"It was just a joke, in the way the context of the word 'do' means." He said, "I didn't mean it to hurt you." Guilmon said, giving Takato a playful punch.