Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
"I meant the Umbreon." Shadow said.

"You've only been with her for a day?" Flame said staring at Swanny, "Not fair, I've been with Shadow for almost a week now and I still haven't evolved."

"But what would you expect using a pokemon you didn't raise. I'm sure he's powerful but if he doesn't obey you he's not very useful." Shadow smiled a bit, "Just train with him some more, try and be friends. I've had Flame for awhile, he might not be as powerful but he follows any order I give him."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: lol Ume is female...
Sam smiled a bit, relieved that he wasn't mocking her, for a change, "Thank you for the advise. Uhm... thanks for the battle then, I guess!" she said, smiling a bit more, her big deep eyes glittering with light.

"Punk" Swanny grinned mockingly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Master Grim Wrote:OOC: lol Ume is female...

I figured Shadow wasn't gonna take the time to look and would assume male. Mainly because whenever I'm talking about an animal I always say male if I don't know.

IC:

"Anytime." Shadow smiled back, "After you train a bit look me up. We can have another battle."

"Punk?" Flame snorted a bit, "At least my trainer knows what he's doing." Flame said sticking his tongue out.

"Well, looks like you made a friend." Shadow said noticing the tongue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Swanny crossed her arms and huffed, "She's not my trainer. My trainer was human and male, and he was normal" she said annoyedly.

Sam smiled back to Shadow, she was relieved she was recieving kindness from him, and was happy that he was treating her like a human, "I'd love to!" she accepted his offer, "I'll train them so they are my friends, too!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *Cricket Chirping*

Shadow: *Fires a flamethrower at cricket followed by a few rounds from a handgun and a shotgun*

Slash: Overkill much?

*Back to point*

Where is everyone? Are we counting Grim's post in the five post count or not?

IC:

"You follow her around, she tells you what to do, and you're saying she isn't your trainer? Could've fooled me." Flame chirped.

"Well, before I leave I just have to ask." Shadow said, looking up and down Sam quickly, "Just what are you? You look humanish but, the whole dragon thing kinda threw me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Don't count me with the post flood rule; it should be obvious that you shouldn't. :P Ume can't exactly do anything in that ball...
OOC: Methinks I sent my character home a little too early to wait on Samantha, but oh well.
OOC: Well, maybe this'd be a Pika-rip-off, but you can have Ume disliking Pokeballs, thus staying out all the time; that way you wouldn't be inactive.

IC:

A vein resalted on Swanny's head, clearly showing anger, "I-was-asked-to" she said between her teeth, not wanting to remember how her former trainer had gone through a whole week to convince her to go with Samantha so she'd have a Pokemon of her own.

Sam looked at herself, for a moment she doubted, "I don't know what I am. I am... just... me" she finished.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Heh. I think not. Besides... I find it interesting to watch and listen... :P Or is it watch and learn? Ah, well...