Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
Carman crackes a whip just inches above Kurtz head and says " Is that how you are going to greet me."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz gulped, but, knowing that Carman was now his mistress for a while, reluctantly shook his head. "G-Greetings, my mistress...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"If you want you can be the domenint one?" Asked Carman as she walk over to Kurntz uncuffed and puts the whip in front of him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry I'm late!!!

Name: Saphire

Looks: 1m 77cm tall blue furred wolf. Blue sweatshirt top with a mid drift just showing her belly botton with blue loose fit jeans and wears white panties.

Forgive me for not knowing measurements I'm just gonna say CC cup XD

IC:

Saphire walked in the house...where'd everyone go?
The OCA
Tieya was there at the door, and noticed the blue furred wolf. "If you're here for Kurtz, he's upstairs." She grumbled, pointing up at the roof.

Kurtz shook his head quickly, which was, well, surprising for him. "N-No thanks, mistress..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire looked at Tieya and nodded. She climbed up the stairs "Oooooh Kuuurtzyyyy"
The OCA
Kurtz's eyes widened. He wasn't expecting Saphire to be here as well.... this just made everything more complicated for him. He crawled up to Carman, and held onto her leg tightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire looked in a couple of the upstairs rooms "Wolves dont have a keen sense of smell for nothing ya know" She sniffs the air "mmm the sweet smell of cute dragon" She runs in the direction and found the room "Ah there you are!"
The OCA
Kurtz held onto Carmen's leg tightly, and whimpered. "Oh great... now BOTH mistresses are here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire walked up to Kurtz and knelt down "You know I dont have to be the mistress if you want"
The OCA