Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Don't worry... he'll be back online soon. I'll know :P.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooc: Got to turn in for the night. BIG ASS FINALE in the morning guys. Talk to you all tomorow night.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Whoops! Apologies Weredragon! Here I am again!

Ack. You went already...

IC:

Dorothy was about to start reading, but she noticed someone was talking to her. She immediatly turned her face from her book and saw the male hybrid talking to her, "Uhm... Hi." she greeted silently with a gentle cute smile, not to catch the teacher's attention.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Weredragon Wrote:What his problem! OH! Looks like she has a mate; but I should see if he is her mate behind her back so I don't cause a problem Thought to myself as I saw his hard stare.

Don't mean to nitpick but a third-person speech is preffered in most RPGs. It's not a rule so much as it's just a little irk of mine in the RPGs since it is Role playing. And since you are new I should tell you we try to keep the 'OOC' things to a minimum since they break up the story. You can make them but try not to do it too often without and 'IC' there too.

IC:

"This is boring." Katt sighed a bit as she leaned back in her chair, "How much longer till class is over?" She asked.

"It'll be alot longer if the teacher catches you talking." Shadow warned as he turned his attention back to the book, even though his mind had wandered off a while ago.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black sat reading quietly... although... anyone behind him could see the comic he had in the text book.

Ren couldn't help growling quietly at his brazen-ness. Just here for class my ass!
That guy reading the comic book should do a better job hiding it. Now to see who is going to be the teacher slave. Blaze closes his eyes and opens his mind to see of he can hear any conscious thought that was unguarded and easily heard. Nothing, everone must have some training in gaurding their thoughts. This is going to be fun year.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Black's thoughts suddenly drifted across Blaze's awareness. You aren't very subtle, do you know that? I've been listening to your thoughts ever since you walked in. Tsk, tsk; You need some practice.
I'm only able to hear the upper most thoughts for the most part. Besides my talents lie elsewhere," Replide Blaze.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I see... Black smirks at his comic. You really shouldn't imagine things like that in class.
"What me pulvirising you," Blaze thought back. Twisted
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz