Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Darn, I wanted some puppy love. Oh well, tomorrow's another day.

IC:

"Unless something happened I'm betting she might not be coming home tonight." Shadow smiled, "And besides, I don't really sleep on my bed much so it's open anyways."

*Katt*

"Maybe we can meet up during school?" Katt said as she walked out of the building, "Uh, you mind walking me home? After Saph's experience I don't really wanna walk home alone."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure I will walaked you home. Carman lock the door I'm going out to walk Katt home," said Blaze as he left with her in tow.

"Will do Blaze," said Carman as she went to lock the door.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Thanks, i appreciate it." Katt smiled as she followed next to Blaze, "Still can't believe that happened. Poor Saph."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Cheer up Katt I won't let anything happen to you. So where is your parents house since Alice is with Shadow?" asked Blaze as they got on the elevator.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"It's not too far, but promise you won't think too much of it when we get there." Katt said as elevator started down, once it hit the bottom they walked out and into the city.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Would you like me to fly home," asked Blaze with sly grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I wanna say something- I won't be able to be posting as much as I used to- so please- can someone control Tony for me? SO I DON'T GET LEFT BEHIND!? Thanks!

IC: "That was fun... I should do it more often." Tony thought to himself. He had licked his thumb and pinched his tail to stop the smoking, laughed, said his goodbyes, and was walking home.
OOC: You can just go static for a bit, like in the next class I'll get a teacher to say you went on vacation, then when you come back from the 'vacation' we can have a welcome back party.

IC:

Katt smiled back, "Why do I get the feeling that you just want to get your hands on me?" She said with a slight wink, "Okay then, but if I feel one hand where it doesn't belong." She threatened teasingly as she jumped into Blaze's arms, "It's just a little north of here, you can't miss it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Blaze took off with Katt in his arns. They rose high and high into the night sky they could see the whole city. "I never get tierd fly and seeing the city from this height. What do you think of being this heigh?" asked Blaze.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"It's really nice," Katt said as she looked down at the city, "It's really beutiful up here."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad