Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Okay," Katt said oddly as she wrapped her own arms around Blaze, "What did I miss?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It..s no..t my place to say," said blaze as he held on to Katt as he began to cry.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Saphire got raped and its my fault" Disturbed said "I let her go out on her own...I should have gone with her...I'm a terrible brother."

Saphire listened to Carman's story and looked down at the floor and didnt say anything
The OCA
Oh man, it's supposed to be a girl crying on a guys shoulder, I don't know how to deal with this. Katt thought as Blaze's tears began to soak through her shirt and into her fur, "Uh okay, you don't have to tell me. Just, uh, let it all out?" She asked hopefully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Blaze stopped cring he said, "Me and Disturbed both have killed. Me for Carman after she was raped, and Disturbed after his sis was raped as well."

"Shortly after I was raped Blazed killed him, just as Disturbed killed the man that raped you," Carman said finally.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Wait what? Back up," Katt said as she pushed Blaze away a little, "Killing? Rape? Mind filling me in?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A few years back Carman was raped by her first boyfriend and shortly there after I killed him, Disturbed as the same look in his eyes as I do and Saphire clothes were in tatter and I put two and two togther," said Blaze sadly tears just monents away again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Uhm, guys? I think you should wait for other members to post here before carrying on....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed shook his head "The fucker who raped my sister got what he diserved...I felt no remorse for what I did..."

Saphire looked up "Disturbed did kill him then?"

OOC: Agreed lets wait for others people :P
The OCA
"Oh my god," Katt said in nothing more than a whisper, "She was raped?" Katt repeated, not really asking but more so for her own confirmation, "And Disturbed, he," She couldn't bring herself to say the last part.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad