Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Kurtz let her head roll back. Her crotch was tingling; a sign that it was not long before she came. "Oh god! I love you, Saph! Mmhhh!" She moaned loudly, allowing her breasts to be nibbled, and her cunt to be screwed, as she bucked her hips even harder and faster against Saph's cock.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *drinks Silver's cum* Mmm! Tasty!
Saphire moaned loudly as the warm feeling within his cock shot out of him blasting his warm seed into Kurtz's pussy.

Disturbed just laid back and let Poke do her thing
The OCA
Kurtz eyes widened, as she felt Saphire's warm seed enter his cunt. After a few seconds, she let out a feminine scream, as her walls clamped down on his cock. "AHHHHHHHHH!!" She moaned loudly, as she climaxed hardly over his rod, her juices spurting out.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire wide eyed and panting heavily as her last blasts of cum shot into Kurtz's pussy "Its...*pant*..different being on the opposite on of *pant* that"
The OCA
Kurtz was panting heavily. Her body was shivering, as she murred. "Mrr.. yeah... I... liked being on this side of it..." She murmured, a faint smile spreading across her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire becaome relaxed as she laid beside Kurtz.

Disturbed walked up "Done?" he fired the Gender Ray at Saphire making him a her again. "Much better..."
The OCA
Me - *still fem* >X3 I'm staying like this for little bit.
Kurtz sighed, and looked at Disturbed quietly. "D...Did you have to do that..?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *opens portal*
Jeth - Wh-:shock: *stares at me*
Me - *poses* lol Nice, eh?
Jeth - *sweat drop*