Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
The jackal closed his eyes as the girl complemented him.

"Thank you," he said, smiling, "I'm glad you bought me. You're the kindest and the prettiest of all my other potential buyers. The one that came before you was a complete dominatrix. Luckily, she found the tiger next to me much more attractive."

He laughed gently as he remembered the look on his fellow slave's face, then took another sip of tea.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi smiled a Dua, she got up of the chair and went behind Dua and gave him a hug. "I'm glad I have got you, your my first slave and my only slave."
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Feeling the hug from behind, Dua stood and turned, gently giving the girl a hug in response.

"Thank you," he said, smiling, "You are my favorite mistress."

He kissed her forehead once before returning to their hug.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi hugged Dua back and smiled. "Well, thank you." she replies and hugs back Dua once again, she then looked at him.

"Why don't we take our drinks up stairs and after that we can go to bed?" She says while smiling at him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Alright," he said, smiling and lifting his cup from the table before taking another sip, "Great tea."

Yumi also picked up her cup and looked at Dua. "Thank you." she said and headed up stairs.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua followed the girl upstairs, staying close behind her. Being careful not to spill any hot liquid, the Jackal's eyes followed the swing of her hips as they walked up the stairs.

Yumi got into the bedroom and put the cuppa tea on the side. She opened one of her draws and took out a dressing gown. Yumi then closed the draw and put the dressing gown to the side of her bed. She then took all of her clothes of, except for her underwear and got into the bed.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua set his own cup down and grabbed the back of his shirt, pulling it over his head and off of his body. He carefully folded the garment, then looked over at Yumi.

"Um," he said, "Where can I leave my clothes?"

Yumi looked at Dua, "The wardrobe next to the bedroom door, its empty, I got it for you." She says and smiles.
Creative Minds
The OCA