Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
"Yes I'm looking for a new collar for my new pet," Lupe smiled, "I don't need anything for discipline, she's very well behaved. And I want something that will show what a good pet she is, the fanciest collar you have available." she said, giving Luna a quick nuzzle with her nose.

Shadow growled slightly in pleasure, nearly drooling as he licking over the back of Katie's neck, "Then I don't want anymore disobedience out of you. I give you an order I expect it to be followed, immediately." he growled a bit threateningly, "You're going to behave yourself and be a good little bitch aren't you?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The rabbit giggled and thought for a second. "Hmm, I think I have just the thing." She led them up to the front counter and pulled out a gorgeous leather black collar with a small golden name plate. "We just got these in. Genuine leather, 24 karat gold and for a small fee we can engrave the name plate right away."

Luna stared at the collar with huge, admiring eyes. "Mistress, it's beautiful."
Katie sighed, not of defeat though, but of enjoyment, "Yes Master, I'll be your good little bitch."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Then I believe you have a deal," Lupe nodded to the rabbit, "I'd like the inscription to read, 'To my lovely Daughter.' I think that would be perfect." she smiled as she licked at Luna's cheek.

"Good, I'm sure you'll be a fine bitch." Shadow growled, rubbing Katie's ass, sliding a finger into her tail-hole, "Mmm, you've got a tight ass too. I'll enjoy fucking you there next." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"As you wish ma'am." The rabbit smiled and rang the collar up before hurrying to the back to have it engraved.

Luna squealed with joy and hugged Lupe tight. "Oh, thank you so much Mistress! This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me!" Luna kissed her several times all over her face and neck. When the rabbit girl came back with the inscribed collar Luna happily put it around her neck. "How does it look Mistress?"
"NNnnnaagh!" Katie squealed, yet hat was intercepted by a sort of purr, due to the rubbing. Besides that, she was in a state between tension and relaxtion.

OOC: Which I like to call: Tenlaxsiation,oh!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Absolutely beautiful." Lupe smile, giving Luna a quick peck on the cheek, "I'd like a good strap on too, medium sized, I don't want my pet hurt." Lupe smiled at the rabbit.

Shadow smiled, "Ooh you like that?" he laughed a bit, fingering her tail-hole faster. By now his knot had softened enough that with a bit of a tug he was able to free it, cum dripping off of it as he slid his finger out of her ass, "Turn around bitch, my cock needs some cleaning." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The bunny girl smiled back and winked. "Gotcha covered Ma'am." She ducked back under the counter and re-emerged with a strap-on dildo attached to a pair of black rubber panties. The dildo itself was decent sized, just a little above average in Luna's opinion, but not too big and there were a pair of plugs on the inside both to hold it in place and to make sure the one wearing it wasn't left out "How's this one?"

Luna shivered with anticipation at the sight and wrapped her tail around her leg.
Katie did as she was told, facing Shadow now, though more aware and careful, "What is it that you wsh of me?"

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"That looks perfect," Lupe smiled as she took the toy, glancing sideways at Luna, "I'm sure we'll both enjoy it." she growled softly as she licked Luna's cheek, "Want to try it out sweety?"

Shadow held her head, rubbing his cum covered cock against her cheek, "I want you to lick my cock clean, it's covered in our cum." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad