Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
The clones moaned, enjoying the show or enjoying the fuck. With a quick magical phrase from the real Kiva, Mindy would feel each of the clones' cocks grow a bit, and their fucking going faster and deeper. "We're going to fill you up with so much cum," the one fucking Mindy's ass moaned, and kissed her neck as the fucking went faster and harder.

"Mommy! I'm going to cum!" Mai moaned as she pulled back and rested her head on her mother's large breasts. With a loud moan, the young girl came from the tail in her ass. "That was the second best fuck I ever had....The real Queen being the first of course. But now, let me return the favor," Mai smiled, before crouching down and giving her mother's pussy and long lick, before sucking and kissing it, even white she still fingered her.

The men were fucking both girly men hard and fast. The people watched in amazement as the Royal Family was fucked and acted like such cheap whores. Suddenly they began to scream, calling them all sluts and whores. As Lucy sucked the cock of the clone, the Kiva clone pulled back and slapped Lucy's cheek with his dick.

"Is this what you want, bitch? A nice, big cock in your mouth? Huh, you dirty little whore? Do you have no shame?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mindy let out a long cry as her ass and pussy were stretched by the growing cocks, her hand and blowjobs speeding up as she moaned louder in pleasure, grinding her hips against the two intruders, her ass and pussy squeezing tightly around the enlarged members.

"Ohhh, she, taught you well," Kattrina arched her back as she grinded her pussy into Mai's face, growling and roaring in pleasure as her pussy dripped it's juices into the girl's mouth.

Lucy cried out from the slap, turning back to face the Kiva clone, "Yes, I want it in my mouth, I want to suck on it, I want to drink your cum." he moaned, "I have no shame, I'm just a cock-slut, I love it, I live only to please you." he purred, leaning his head forward and closing his lips back around Kiva's cock.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With a loud moan, the cock in Mindy's mouth shot his seed into her mouth. "Dear god, you're amazing!" he commented, patting her head as he took his cock out and cleaned it with her hair. "No one sucks cock like you," he moaned as the clones fucking her ass and pussy fucked her harder and faster, their orgasm nearing.

Mai gave a muffled reply. As she fingered and licked her mother's pussy, her other hand went up to finger her ass, giving it a couple of spanks before pushing two fingers in.

The clone shoved his cock back into Lucy's mouth, and with loud moan, shot his seed into her mouth. A similar moan could be heard only moments later, and the clone quickly pulled out. Once he was back away, the other clones practically slammed Lucy and May together, ordering them to kiss one another like the gay little sluts they were. "Such a dirty slut. It looks like I have competition," May whispered before kissing her sister's lips, letting her taste the cum that was in her mouth.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahh, and, no one fucks like you do!" Mindy moaned, leaning over now that her face was free, pressing her massive chest into the clone beneath her's face, "Ooh, come on, play with my breasts, it always feels so good." she cooed.

Kattrina tensed up as the fingers slid into her tail-hole, causing her to roar in pleasure, her pussy juices squirting out as she came closer to her orgasm from Mai's mouth, "Eating out, ohhh, your own, mother, ahhh, you filthy slut." she moaned, "I love it, so much." she purred.

Lucy purred deeply into the kiss, wrapping his hands around his sister as he hugged their bodies closer, moaning as his cock rubbed against May's, tasting the cum in his mouth as he explored it with his tongue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The clone below her happily obeyed, grabbing her large orbs and squeezing them in his hands. Kiva continued to kiss and lick her neck, their thrusts going faster and deeper, their orgasms ever closer. "Anything else, my Queen desires?"

"I think there's some of the Master's cum in here," Mai commented. "I think I taste some...It's not as good as the Queen's, the REAL Queen, I mean," she said as she slapped her mother's ass and went back to licking her pussy, three fingers in Kattarina's ass.

May kissed back, but pulled back a second to look Lucy into her eyes. "My slutty sister..." he whispered. "I want to hear all your dark, dirty secrets. How many men have you sucked off? When? Tell me every dirty detail," she begged, kissing Lucy's neck.
"Just, ahh, fill me with your cum my love," Mindy moaned from the feeling of multible people fucking her at once, "Your, queen should, give you a child as well, shouldn't she?" she managed to gasp out as she arched her back, pressing her chest into the clone beneath her's face as she came, her pussy juices pouring out onto his crotch.

"Ooh, oh you are so naughty, spanking your mother," Kattrina moaned, "Do I need to put you over my knee when this is done?" she asked teasingly.

"I lost count, there were alot," Lucy moaned, "I loved it so much, sometimes I'd have a few all fucking me at once, spraying me and covering me with their cum," he purred as he rubbed harder against his father's cock, his own starting to drip with his pre as he grew more aroused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With two loud moans, both clones suddenly came inside of Mindy, filling her up with their seed in her ass and pussy. Soon following, the other two clones brought themselves to orgasm, shooting their seed onto Mindy's face, neck, and a bit of her chest. "A beautiful slut, in her natural place," Kiva moaned, holding her around her waist as he slowly moved his cock in and out of her ass.

"Mmmmm...Maybe you do," Mai smiled, spanking the queen again. "That is...if you think you can, whore."

"Sister!" May moaned, and in his cry of pleasure, shot his seed onto Lucy and his chest, and over the other slut's body. "I'm so sorry, let me get that," she moaned, licking her cum off of Lucy's body, and once she was done, took her sister into another kiss.
"Mmmm, just as tastey as always my king." Mindy purred, licking off the cum around her lips, moaning from Kiva still fucking her ass, "I hope you aren't putting me in the same category as those sluts." Mindy laughed a bit.

"Ahhh, like you have any room to talk," Katt moaned, "Always running around, dressing like some stripper," she purred as she remembered some of Mai's outfits, "You were always a slut, always wanted to be someone's slave didn't you." she moaned.

Lucy purred as his father's tongue moved over his body, sealing his lips tightly around his mouth as he sucked Mai's cum out of his mouth, purring softly as he swallowed it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course not, my dear. You are a slut, of a much higher class. For more beautiful and willful, but a woman of mine, nonetheless," he smiled. "Ready for round two, or something else?"

"Well, not anyone," Mai moaned. "I realize know I love women, so I shall serve only woman. I bet you were loving it though. Watching me prance around, half naked."

"Such good cock sluts," one clone said as he and another continued to fuck the two, pushing them deeper into the kiss and against one another. "You two must want more, right?" he said, and suddenly both clones cast a spell. Suddenly, they both had two cocks, and were trying to force two cocks into each sluts' ass.

"AHH! It hurts..." May moaned.
"I don't know, maybe we've given the people enough of a show." Mindy smiled as she looked back towards the crowd, "I feel bad ignoring my pet for so long, though she doesn't seem to be minding." she laughed as she glanced over at Mai and Katt.

"Oh yes, I loved watching you walking around, seeing your breasts and ass hanging out," katt purred softly, "I wanted so badly to just take you and make you mine, but so long as I was married to your father, that would be impossible." she smiled as she grabbed Mai, pulling her up so they were face to face, "But that's not a problem anymore, that gay slut is gone, so now, I can take you, and make you mine." she whispered, still purring.

"AHHHH! NO MASTER DON'T!" Lucy cried out as his ass was ripped open by the two massive cocks, pain shooting through his entire body, "Ahhh, it, it's too much, it's too painful." he wimpered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad