Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey didn't say a word as he nuzzled into her neck. "Thanks for being so understanding," he murred as he lean down and kissed her on the lips passionately letting their tongues become intertwined. When he broke the kiss a moment later he grinned at her idea of a walk, yet he had a slightly better idea, "how about we hunt instead?" he asked knowing that there were lots of deer and other animals they could hunt and burn off some of their excess energy.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt chuckled a bit, "That works too. I could use a nice meal," she smiled, licking her lips as she nuzzled against Casey, purring softly. She sighed a bit, not much wanting to move but decided they both needed to work off a bit of energy and clear their heads, "So, what do they have on the menu around here?" she asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He pulled away looking at her body as the tip of his cock poked out of his sheath. "Well we got the standard small game, and as for big game I would say panther, wolves, deer, and brown bears," he said telling her what big game the had. Soon he was fully aroused his cock was just barely over a foot long two and half inches of inches of girth. "How about we just see what we can track down?" he suggested as he turned around as if nothing was out of the ordinary. As he started walking towards the massive bedroom door he felt something hitting his belly and looked down. The werewolf turned bright pink. "Maybe you should put something on Katt?" he suggested... then he remembered how liberal his family could be in their werewolf form. "Never mind being naked in our werewolf form is natural the same can be said if you went around naked," he stated since clothes didn't fit them in their werewolf form easily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No, that's okay, if it's bothering you I don't mind getting dressed." Katt smiled, catching a glimpse of the pink shaft and gathering what was causing it as she glanced down slightly at her nude body. She blushed and giggled a bit, happy that he found her attractive no matter what form he was in, "It's not a problem really, though, we might want to find some that no one would mind being damaged. I can get a bit rowdy while I'm hunting, and I haven't done it in ages." she shrugged a bit, it had been ages since she was in a remote enough area to go hunting, usually hunting in the wild wasn't smiled upon, but since it was private property she didn't see a problem and was looking forward to a good amount of exercise.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey shrugged when Katt said she could get dressed. "Okay but your going to have to wash your clothes afterwords since they will be bloodied most likely, since we rarely keep fire arms on the estate," He stated. "Now the question is do you want to wear bloody clothes?" the werewolf asked. "Oh as for what we hunt what about a bear, or deer since the deer are plenty and bears since it would be the least impacting on the environment," he stated giving them the best option for big game.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Sounds fun to me, and I think it'd be better to at least have some clothes on. At least until we've both got our hormones under control." she blushed slightly, fiddling with her tail a bit, a habit for when she was embarrased. "Plus it's alot easier throwing an outfit into the wash than getting blood out of my fur." She smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He just nodded, "I understand I guess," said with a sigh, what he really wanted was for her to hunt naked so he could enjoy looking at her lovely body. He soon left the room as he went into the living he saw one of the girls just lounging around, "Katt and me are just going to go out and hunt us a deer.

Bridget chuckles softly, "I haven't hunted deer in ages, and going to come along as a chaperon," she said with a grin. "Now now don't get in a huff not going to interrupt your privacy if things get hot between you two," she said while eyeing his cock. "Besides I can see why your girl likes you so much look at how big that cock hell I wouldn't mind fucking you senseless for a few days if I wasn't already in heat," she added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's already taken." Katt said as she entered into the room, thanks to her sister messing with her luggage she didn't have much to choose from, but did manage to find a swimsuit that wasn't too embarrassing to be seen in. The spaghetti strap top was a solid black with a pair of orange pawprints directly over the breasts, the bottom was a similar color with an orange heart on the butt, perfectly shaped to her own ass. She sighed a bit as she walked forward, "I was hoping there'd be some real clothes in there, but I suppose this will have to do. I'm going to need a long bath afterwards," she groaned a bit, not a huge fan of the water.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bridget chuckles some at what Katt said about him already being taken. "I see but doesn't mean you can't share. I may be in heat doesn't mean I can't rid his muzzle. While you ride his large juicy cock. We could also be making out on top of him even," She suggested as walks behind the feline and hug her as she rubs her sides in a much more subtle and seductive manner having years of experience. "Maybe we could even take turns sucking him as well," she suggested as he pulled the feline a bit closer with with her tail, as her paws moved lower to her outer thighs. Then she moved them to her inner thigh as she moved her paws up around her waist slowly as she rubbed her sides with a purr.

Casey could only stare and watch as pre dripped from his tip at the display Bridge was putting on for him. He loved it greatly as he growled lustfully at the to feline. He walked over as he grinned softly as he eyed Bridget. Then pulled Katt away with a yank and let go. He pounced on Bridget and began to wrestle with her as barked and she hissed at him. Soon he wound on top of her and pinned her to the ground. "Shut up bitch, that is my mate you will treat her with respect," he growled. "Now be the old laws if I want I can humiliate you. So how about I breed you in front of your pride leader I bet he would love watching you bear pups from a werewolf," he growled doing his best to look pissed off. "Katt would you go get her Johnathon," he request as he dug at the wooden floor resisting the erg to fuck the feline before him as he sniffed at her. His plan was reveal her infidelity get where would be getting any relief during her heat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt couldn't help but purr softly as she felt Bridge's hands running over her sides, forcing her to stifle a shiver as she felt her pussy dampening slightly with arousal from all of Bridge's ideas. She'd always been just as interested in females as she was in males, but the thought of a threesome was a bit strange, and slightly arousing to her as well. She gasped as she felt Casey suddenly pulling her away, worried at first that he had somehow smelt her arousal or something, until he tackled the other feline. She moved towards them a bit before hearing the hissing and barking, taking a step back as the two fought for a bit. She blushed slightly as Casey told her to get Johnathon, knowing what that would probably mean if he found out one of his pride was doing this, "Uhm, is that, really necessary?" she asked, a bit unsure how to say the idea sounded a bit intriquing to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad