Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon is happy he got them to let him have full control over them now like he planed too for what he see's as such a small reward they would have gotten anyways! This is how crafty Impmon was using others weakness and addictions aganst them. "OK the first test is this. I will spanky you none stop with a ELECTROPADDLE!"

**ELECTROPADDLE - clear lexan paddle, 24 x ½ x 6 wide. This is a lighter paddle, which moves faster through the air. An imbedded strip of copper plate fires an electric charge at high voltage and low amperage, snapping the exposed buttocks just before the paddle is retracted for another smack. The paddle produces an initial, radiating burn, that is immediately followed by a snapping pain that has been likened to a thousand angry hornets all stinging simultaneously. This paddle is very effective for teenagers with an attitude. May also be used with the strap.** (Got that from a Spanking fic site)

----

TC opens his door then they both go inside. "I think we are ok for now. Go take a shower I will make us something to eat and I will find out whats going on if BM is home with my Lopmon or not. We will find a way to work this out." Just as TC dials is looks over at the naked tigress and says feeling excited again. "But you know if things don't work out maybe....you and me could....you know....work things out?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Lori looks up at the unique paddle with wide eyes. "Wow, I've heard of those but I've never had one used on me before." She gives Impmon another smile. "You've got good taste."

----

Tigress pauses as TC says this and blushes. "That...that would be nice TC. But I at least want to try and smooth things out with BM and Lopmon, even if they don't listen or believe us I don't want him to stay mad at me. He and I..." She looks away and gets and uncomfortable look. "Well, he was my first."
Impmon grins and says. "Yes I am and I am not going to hold your hands away from your asses. This is the challenge. I will start a timer and lets say the one that holds out the longest over the others get to be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. So when is Oxyn coming back?"

----

TC nods understanding her. "Well go upstares and get cleaned up I will get something for us to eat."

As Tigress goes upstares and takes a shower TC gets ready to make a meal when he hears the door bell ring.

Natasha shrugs and peaks out the door for her sister. "oh, here she comes. I'll go explain the rules to her while you get started with Lori."

"Take your time!" Lori calls out as Natasha leaves. "Alright Imps, whenever you're ready."

-----

"Thanks." Tigress says before heading upstairs. She removes her vest and steps into the shower, looking forward to getting cleaned by the hot, soothing water,
Impmon holds down Lori's back only and then turns ont he copper plates on the paddle then brings it down hard and fast. SWISH.....WHACK!!! The paddle dose just as its made to and leaves a noticable painful mark as the first hit is hard and leaves a noticable mark.

----

TC opens the door and see's his neibor Vanilla, the single mother, and her little 6 year old girl Cream. Cream was wearing a very short red skirt with no sleaves, and a very thin pair of cotton paints underneath. "Oh hi Vanilla, hi Cream what brings you two here?"

"YIP!" Lori yelps when the paddle makes contact and can't help but shake her booty at the sting it leaves behind. 'Wow that thing really works.' She thinks to herself, wondering if this was really a good idea.

Just the Natasha and Onyx reenter the room and sit down to watch as they await their turn.

----

"Oh, TC." Vanilla says with a little surprise. "I thought you'd be at work todat. Anyway I got called to a meeting suddenly and I need you to watch Cream for me. It'll only be for a few hours so i hope you don't mind." She gives TC a bright smile, hoping to convince him.
As Impmon keeps up the spanking action he gives Lori some words of encouragement as only he can. "Hey sweety its ok to cover your ass right now if it hurts to much. There's no real shame in pussing out and being a HUGE loser right girls?" Impmon says to Lori's sister as the spanking goes on and on. SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!!

----

TC, who was only in a pair of tight fitting jean shorts and no undies underneath rubs his head and was about to say no when he knows how good a friend Vanilla is to Lopmon and he thinks if he helps her out maybe she can talk to Lopmon later and help him out too. "Well ok I don't think that will be to much of a problem. Come on in Cream I got some mint ice cream if you would like some?"

"NYA!! AH! No-No way Imps-DAH! I'm no qui-AH-OW!! quiter!" Lori says between spanks as she tries her hardest to ignore the already painful burn and take as much as she possibly can.

----

"Thank you so much TC." Vanilla says gratefully before turning away and hurrying to her car.

Meanwhile Tigress sighs deeply and steps out of the shower. She picks up a towel and starts drying off as her thoughts go a mile a minute. 'What am I going to say to BM?' She wonders as she puts her vest back on and head back down stairs, hoping TC has some pants that will fit her.
Impmon works on Lori's sitting spot as he makes sure even if Lori wins this it will be a very painful victory for her and all her sisters. SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!! SWISH.....WHACK!!!

----

As Tigress comes down she see's TC and a very little and cute bunny girl on the couch. Cream was sitting on TC's lap with her small dress ridding up her so much her tight little pantied where exposed and she was rubbing her fanny and pussy area over TC's crotch and semi boldging cock over his jean shorts. "I really like you TC.....I mean REALLY like you!" Cream said as she did this eating her ice cream and moans very lightly. "Well I like you too Cream your very nice." TC said not really notcing the rubbing at first.

Makes one wonder how Tigress will take seeing this when she arrives?

Onyx and Natasha cover thier mouths and try to stiffle their laughter as they watch Lori yelp and squirm on Impmon's lap. They both knew they would be next but they still found it funny to see the 'tough' sister react to getting spanked like a baby.

----

Tigress chuckles at the sight and comes down the stairs, wrapping the towel around her waist. "Well hello there." She says as she rounds the couch and smiles at Cream. "And what's your name little one?" She asks, giving Cream a little pat on the head