Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
Livian then suddenly felt werewolf already pressing against her hymen, her hands continued to tighten Sanjiro's fur as the feeling she felt from herself being rather nervous. "Please...be gentle..." She said again, her head nudging against his cheek.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Feeling the resistance of his cock against her hymen, he caressed her cheek and licked her face. "Don't worry... I'll be gentle..." He assured her, and pressed his muzzle against her lips, kissing her deeply to keep her mind away from his cock inside her, and he gently, slowly pushes against her hymen, easily stretching it a little before finally breaking it with as little pain as possible.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tears started to flowed out from Livian's eyes down to her cheeks, as she felt the shockwaves of pain coursing though her nerve system. She wondered why do her parents look happy when they done this, it's must've been very painful for her mother to endure this, perhaps she built some resistance of this pain when they keep on doing it. "It really hurts...but does it hurt more when we do it more times?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shinjiro licked her cheeks tenderly, cleaning the tears away before kissing her neck. "Its okay, the worst's over, it won't hurt any more than that... from now on, it'll start feeling better." He assured her, wiping underneath her eyes with a thumb before pressing his muzzle against her soft lips in a tender kiss. After breaking it, he gazed into her eyes and whispered softly. "Are you ready for me to start?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian nodded before hand, her hands still clutched firmly on to his rough mane. "I'm ready Sanjiro." her cheeks still flushed in crimson.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Right... here I come..." Shinjiro leaned forward and licked her neck tenderly, gripping the sheets, he pushed into her gently, and pulled out again, before pushing in again slowly, repeating the process, getting her used to the sensation.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian's hands gripped firmly on Sanjiro's wolfish mane. Thinking about the time when she was little, she endured being bullied a lot. It was that one incident where she had killed a small boy who was a bit older than she was. She was being chased, and somehow this werewolf is not afraid of Gairunn nor her. He was not after her like all the other hunters.

It was surprisingly made her speechless when he told her how much he loved her and wanted to protect her despite having a warrant after her. 100 million gold is pretty much any creature's grand desire to capture her. They think she was defenseless until they saw Gairunn. All them were injured. She felted a huge guilt being weigh over her. Gairunn isn't the problem, but the problem is controlling Gairunn's short temper.

Clenching her teeth, the pain suddenly eased. It then felt relieving now that he was making love to her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The timberwolf breathed slowly as he rolled his hips back and forth so his rigid wolfhood stimulated her deeply and firmly, but also slowly and carefully as he didn't want to hurt her. He wanted her to feel just as good as she made him feel... He just loved her so much right now, he didn't know what to do. He simply let his bestial instincts take over and show his love the simplest and rawest way he could.

He opened his eyes and looked down at her softly with the deep, golden pools that were his pupils. He leaned his head down as he continued to thrust into her, loving the way her warm, wet pussy hugged his hot, wolf meat, he gave her cheek a comforting lick. "You make me feel so good..." He murmured lovingly, nuzzling her face with deep affection. "Are you okay?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
She nodded, the thrusting from the werewolf made her moan out in ecstasy. Ember continued to hold the werewolf's mane. Livian's legs tightly hold onto Sanjiro's waist, moving her body from the rhythm. The smell from her strong intense aroma grows stronger within every passing minute. Now she wanted him...even it means making him the new guardian for her. "Please go harder." The dragoness said softly. Though she even though she look more like half-human half dragon. It's actually is her normal form.

It was middle of the night, Claire came outside. She took a rose from her bag pocket. A hiss was heard from the rose. "What's up with you?"

"Alot has happened Kiri. Anyways there is one important task."

"What is it?"

"I need you head out at the Elven and Winderie's territory."

"Ah, for the war." The beautiful red plant said. There where no thorns, which is easy for her to pick up. "No problem."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shinjiro growled animalistically as each passing minute seemed to make him hornier and hornier from her strong, wonderfully addictive scent. The moment Livian asked him to go harder, he couldn't help but comply. As her wonderful legs wrapped around his firm, powerful waist, he wrapped one muscular, furry arm around her and braced himself against the mattress with the other, thrusting his hips harder and faster so his cock pounded into her hot, pleasurable love-hole nice and roughly, massaging lining of her pussy with the thick veins on his fourteen inch, monster wolfhood and further stimulating her hot, slick, blissful vaginal-walls. She felt so good- she smelled so good- and she was so beautiful! He wanted to please her and make her his so badly!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers