Join our server on Discord

College Days (Yoosei/Kurtz)
The purple vixen murred gently and looks up at him while smiling cutely. "and why can't you show me how much you love me indeed, Kurtzie?" she asks softly while caressing his chest with her paws.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... it'd be too..." Kurtz paused and blinked while still murring, blushing deeply before staring on her even more. Within a moment, the dragon started to plant soft kisses along her neck, scurrying his claws down before starting to carress her sides. "...Well, here isn't the exact best place..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Moaning softly, Yoosei then giggles cutely and blushes softly. "hmm and where is the best place then, Kurtzie?" she asks gently while swirling a finger around his chest and enjoying when he kissed her neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well.. I guess the bedrrom is decent." He murmured softly, blushing darkly as he carressed her sides even more, wagging his tail happily. "Up to it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"The bedroom?" Yoosei put her finger cutely to her lips while thinking quietly for a while before then smiling. "well okie, let's go to the bedroom then" she poked her tongue out cutely and then she headed towards the bedroom, wiggling her butt teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Noticing her wiggling her butt, Kurtz soon followed after her, before grasping her butt teasingly- staring onto her lovingly while still walking. "Mmhh... do that and I'll do what I have planned out here." He laughed playfully, winking.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei meeped surprised and slightly widen her eyes, murring gently once he grasped her behind. "ohh and what do you have planned, Kurtzie?" she asks softly, smiling lovingly at him. She couldn't help but wiggle her behind slightly again while stepping into the bedroom.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Kurtz followed her into the bedroom, he couldn't help but continue to grope her behind as they slowly went in, before then approaching her front again and kissing her briefly. "Mmh... I want to show you... just how much I really do love you." He murmured sweetly, slowly carressing her neck passionately.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen murrs softly yet happily when he kissed her briefly on the lips. "mhh I'm so curious to see how will you show me that Kurtzie" she murmurs adorably and then a soft moan escaped her throat when he started caressing her neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well then... just fall back with me to the bed," The red-haired dragon chuckled, smiling before falling back softly with her onto the bed with her on top, smiling while wagging his tail gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds