Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
OOC: hooray for having 2 characters relationhips :P

IC: "R-really..?" Altima asked, blushing slightly, no one ever called him cute before.

"well yeah. you ARE a dragon. and black-scaled just like me...except for my green stripes" she winked at altima.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: does he look black-scaled?!?*looks at sig pic again* hmm... hes supposed to be grey-scaled... o.O

IC: "well, thanks for the compliment.." Altima said to the dragoness. he took another sip from his drink, to hide his embarrassment.
OOC: close enough

IC:

Zinc giggled and finished her drink. "no problem hun."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima began to wonder how much this dragoness liked him, being excitable quite easily, his dragon-hood slid out of his pouch, causing a tent in his pants.

As Mitsuki walked back to the counter, the dragon chuckled, closing one of his eyes while swishing his tail. "You know, I like the way you served then." He chuckled a little more, as he rested his maw on the counter.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Zinc saw his tented pants and giggled, putting her claw over her mouth. "horny already?" she blushed some.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"OH uhm!!!" Altima said panicking, he covered his privates, leaning forward a bit. "S-sorry.." he said, quite embarrased. He knew he came here to have fun, but he didn't want to mess up any relationship with a girl that he just started.
"hey, its fine. it happens to me too." she giggled nervously, blushing some more.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Uh...it happens...to you?" he asked confused. Why would she say something like that? he thought to himself.