Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
Gizermon began moaning, "OH< Tak, FUCK me HARDER!" he exclamed, feeling the muscles of his anus slwoly tightening around Takato's Cock. He pulled Takato close to him, connecting his lips to the boys'. Gizermon forced his tongue inside Takato's mouth, twsting it around his lovers tongue. While doing this, his prick was beginning to rub against Takato's body.
Takato moaned deeply into the kiss and obeyed his lovers cries, and started to push in and out harder and faster, not holdinga nything back as he literally pounded the dinos tight hole, shooting pre-cum into him, his large cock was building up and would soon shoot its load. "Oh..god...gonna...cum" he groaned deeply and could not take it anymore and he yelled out loudly, and shot his thickc reamy cum into his lovers tight hole, it may have been short, but since Takato was new at this, he was tired, and he slowly slid out, panting heavily and he slowly aly on the floor. "Oh god Gizermon...woah....I still can't belive you chose me..to be with you....why me?" he whispered weakly.
"Ever since... I was chosen... to be your... Digital monsters... I grew feelings... for you, although... they aren't.... the feelings i have... for you now..." he panted, explaining his feelings for his lover. "One day, I just had a feeling that I wanted to be with you...Then it came true..." he went and lied down next to his partner, "Please don't say you regret ever meeting me.." with that, Gizermon fell asleep.
Takato blinked slowly and smiled, and wrapped his arms round him and gently kissed his lips, not caring that he was asleep. "I never will" he smiled and slowly rested his head on his mates chest and slowly fell asleep. Hours passed and it was soon in the afternoon, but Takato still laid peacefully, cuddeled up close to his lover, and adorable look on his face.
Guilmon awoke, thanks to his growling stomach, returned to his normal self again. Thanks to the ordeal that happened earlier in the day, he was forced to not eat, and the transformation did expend a lot of energy. "Uhgn...Tak, could you make sumth-YAAWN!- sumthin' to eat?" the dinosaur said, lazily.
Takato slowly opened his eyes and blinked gently, finally smiling as he heard the dino wanting food, what a lazy little bum, but he was still adorable, he slowly kissed the dinos neck gently and rose to his feet and walked to the kicthen, and about ten minutes later, arrived with a massive stack of penut butter sandwhiches, and fresh milk, which he placed down in front of him and smiled. "Eat up buddy!".
"Thank you, Tak." the dinosaur said as he got up, stretching a bit first, before taking a sandwich and eating it with a smile.
Takato smiled happily, glad to see his lover so happily, he gently sat besides him, not very hungry so he just watched the handsome dino chew on his favrioute snack. Takato had never relised how much his life had changed since becoming Guilmons, he knew how protective his mate was of him, and it made him feel wanted, something he really felt anymore, ever since his parents moved away, he lived alone, except for his friends he had nobody, but his friends were always there for him, especially Rika and Henry.
Guilmon snacked on another sandwich, happily. once he finished his second, he drank some milk, easily drinking up half the glass. Before reaching for a third sandwich, he directed his attention to Takato, "Tak, is something on your mind?" he asked his lover.
Takato blinked slowly and turned towards his mate and paused and smiled slowly. "Just thinking how lucky I am to have an incredible, sexy, powerful, muscular, protective and handsome" he smiled slowly and nuzzeled him gently and chuckeled deeply and nuzzeled him slowly with his cheek, and closes his eyes gently.