Join our server on Discord

Streaking...
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:Thank God- another human. Greetings and salutations UnknownH person- guy- eh. (You wouldn't by any chance have any pictures of those girls at DATS from Digimon Savers, would you?)

Hell yeah. I have a couple of pictures. Just ask and I'll send you the link.
And I am human. I'm one of the "normal" people here.
But being normal is so boring. Plus who knows everyone has their own insight on what IS normal for them.
The OCA
Normal in the stander since is boring as hell. I pratice the arcane arts are magic is the comon name in real life. In the craft I find a since of acomplishment in that I never felt even in a cristen fellow ship.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
UnknownH Wrote:
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:Thank God- another human. Greetings and salutations UnknownH person- guy- eh. (You wouldn't by any chance have any pictures of those girls at DATS from Digimon Savers, would you?)

Hell yeah. I have a couple of pictures. Just ask and I'll send you the link.
And I am human. I'm one of the "normal" people here.

Cool, could you PM them to me? Ps and Qs.

(Raises eyebrow) Did you say arcane arts and magic? Okay, I have a little something for you: DON'T TELL GUNTER HE CAN DO MAGIC. I'm guessing it's YOU who got him going "Ohhhh!! I can do magic!! I can do magic!! Watch me- watch me!! I can make the curtain move!!"
He found a stupid journal with "Magical" crap or what ever in it, and he INSISTS that he can use black magic. He even told me I can do it too, that "it's in our blood". BULLSHIT. I have a life. A nice normal life.
Are you sure Gun is having a good life? I think he's having a hard time coping with society... Or the opposite way?

Or.... IS HE STABLE???!!!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Er stable?

Lol, I'm perfectly fine with society! No problem! My boss just asked me to go steady, and I told her I'd think about it!

And I CAN do magic! Didn't I show you already!? That WAS NOT THE WIND!! I have Solomonar blood- I swear!
I doubt your mental stability Gun..... But u are still cool with us!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gunter is my master!!! I am his student *bows to Gunter* I am still a grasshoppa
The OCA
Any of u naked now? lol
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Every damn day I sit in front of my computer completely naked jerking my meat in between forum posts.....I must clean my keyboard..tis very sticky
The OCA