Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
The panther purred louder upon hearing his name, pushing his tongue even deeper into her. He decided to show her one of his...talents. His tongue seemed to speed up, seeming to be everywhere at once; licking up and down her labia, circling her clitoris, plunging in and out of her folds.

His paws grasped her tits, which had come out upon her getting aroused. She wasn't too bad a size actually for her rank, her a-cup breasts fitting almost neatly into his palms. He began to gently yet firmly knead the little mounds, as though they were balls of dough.
OOC:

I Wrote:By now, Aqua's sexual state had kicked her hard enough so her nipples got fully visible and her tits started forming on her chest, getting to a simple A-cup for her small body
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Whoops, my bad.
Yet, Aqua was in a blissful state, she needed pleasure badly, and her arousal made it difficult to concentrate on anything else. She loved the treatment, she knew she wanted more, so she moaned louder to encourage her current mate to do more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Her moans of pleasure drove Dark Panthermon to work harder to bring her release. He moved his right paw from her breast, sliding it under her ample butt. He removed his tail from her asshole and replaced it with his finger, slowly pushing the digit into her backdoor, twisting it as she did so.

He brought his tail up to her neck, remembering how she had squirmed when he had rubbed it before. He loosely wrapped it around her neck, sliding it along her flesh.

Finally, sensing her orgasm, he took a deep deep breath and blew it into her muff, causing her belly to swell out.
"Ohhh... nnghh! AHHH!!" Aqua moaned so loudly it looked like she was screaming, but she was touched in so many sensitive places she couldn't take it anymore and cummed all over Dark Panthermon's face, some of the oil splattering over his nose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon was mildly surprised at her orgasm, not expecting it to be so strong. He eagerly lapped up all her juice, not wanting to leave a drop of the exquisite substance.

"You taste delightful, my dear," he purred, starting to move his paw from her breast to her swollen belly, when he suddenly stopped. He looked down at her a-cup breasts, the events of the past few hours running through his head. He remembered how she had looked at the Renamon on stage with the swollen breasts, jealousy written all over her face. He remembered how she had been mesmerized by his mate's swelling breasts during her inflation, how she had sounded so eager when he asked her if she was wanting bigger tits. Finally, he remembered how interested she had seemed in making her breasts as big as possible. He suddenly knew exactly why her mate wasn't interested in her.

"It's your breasts, isn't it," he asked, sadness in his eyes. "Your mate wasn't interested in you because he thought your breasts were too small. And you feel unattractive because of that."
Aqua blushed, her mind was almost unalcoholized by then. "Uhm... maybe."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Her hesitation in answering only confirmed to him that he was right.

"You know, Aqua, you don't have to have the best body for someone to love you. Ranamon and I love each other because we both believe the other is a sweet, caring person. Ranamon's always been there for me when I was in pain or depressed, and I've always been there for her for the same thing." he explained, nuzzling her.

"Ranamon's funny and adventurous, and she says I'm wild and full of surprises. She loves that part of me, just as I love that part of her. Her breasts size doesn't matter to me, just as the size of my muscles doesn't matter to her. We would still be in love even if all of those things went away," he finished, casting a loving glance at his mate, remembering all the times they'd had together.

"From the time I've spent with you, Aqua, I've come to think of you as a pretty sweet girl. I think whoever you choose as your real mate is going to be a pretty lucky guy to have such a womon as his lover. And I have confidence that you will know who the right guy is when you see him. He's going to be someone who loves you for who you are, not for what you have."

OOC: Sorry if that came across as lame, but I wanted to make my character sound really sympathetic and caring to Aqua. It also opens the door for her to fall for him.
OOC: Odd enough for me to say it, I'm crying. Nah, seriously, I don't mind any depressing/consolation/etc thingie, it makes it funnier.

IC:

Aqua looked on Dark Panthermon's eyes, she then lowered her face as she stared on the floor. "But how can I get his attention with the curves I have if he doesn't pay any attention to me? I don't know... it's all so confusing... how is that I'm-" she sighed as she paused. "I don't know what to do..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad