Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
As in... the ones you have there, where you are, who are also members in the DaD.
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:We're brothers. Two out of three. The third is Velmont, who just recently had his heart ruthlessly torn out, crushed, urinated on, and sent through a garbage disposal.

-Then it was taken out, raped, burned, turned into chopsuey, and force-fed back to him.

That's what he said, at least.

We have a family friend, Raymond, nicknamed Blue because of his... unique eyes. -Before the opperation, that is.

-And Gun can't post for a while.

Based on observations, Collin (Roranscrystalwolf) and Mistysilverwolf are good friends.

Epsilon and Drunkenmunkee are.... *ahem* Close friends.

UnknownH and Zephyr of Darkness once had an intercontinental-relationship.

But those are only theories.

All those are true. And I say no more.
Gun: HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT!?
Who are you talking about me?
Blitz you forgot about the most outcasted and away'ed family member in America....ME!!!! :D Wink :D and Blitz do you have many more theories....? I find them interesting that you can correlate relationships would it be past or present.... I find you interesting and a great friend...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Of course I didn't forget you, I was reffering to people who have something to do- Via connection. You're in the extended family brance.

Gun: I was reffering to Blitzy- Mr. Unknown- I didn't know that and I was here for- well- I forgot!
You won't know even more- once I give you amnesia. Just wate till ol' Blitz is outta the way...
You mispelled "Wait". Just WAIT'LL I catch you try.
*blows referee whistle and rings bell* Get back to your corners first.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Did... I miss something?