Join our server on Discord

Furry
Quote:aw- yeah! I forgot they apeared in DW1 and DCB too!
it's not very often you meet a gal who enjoys videogames!
say- did you ever get to beat that GAIA boss in DW2?
woah! I think Im in love!!!
huh? er- uhm... did I just-

Yeah, I did. Ow man, you get in love very easily. But I seem to have that effect in many people of this site :roll: lol...... the last thing I was expecting is to hear that in a yaoi forum lol
oh shoot- youre right! I forgot we're in the yaoi forum!

and that love thing- is... well... nah.

must be something you develop when the last time you had contact with the opposite sex was with your mom... but she's gone now, and I'm all alone, so I guess it's just one of those things..... :oops:
Nah, I've broken many hearts in the Internet (don't do it purposedly, I just talk to a guy and he starts to say stuff like you...it's interesting that I'm good looking and I don't attract so many guys in real life...). And I've had many gay guys that asked me out thinking I was a guy..... lol
Problem is, that I have an online boyfriend now so every one of these stuff has to be a flirt (we're an open couple so he doesn't mind if I flirt, or should I say he does but can't do anything about it). I guess it's OK with you but I did have people that didn't like the idea of me flirting with them while I have a boyfriend.....
.....well, totally out of topic, we can talk somewhere else if you want.
hehe, to tell you the truth, I thought you were a guy the first time I read your posts (some months ago). til that argument with boss reo- :o
hmmm... maybe I should get an online girlfriend too... :?
oh- and since we're being true here, I occationally tak visits to the YURI forum, do you see what they post there? its like a yuri RPG- I mean- WOW! they just- woah. you know what I mean!
I know! I can ask tips from you on the General forum!
Hell, having an online relationship is pretty hard, especially when you live 12000 kms away from your mate and have no money to visit him.....
.......and I don't like yuri. I'm totally straight.
Uh...tips of what, you mean?
well, tips on finding an online mate! I guess if I cant find one here in Romania, I'll just find one on the other side of the world! and it's not really a relationship, I guess... but who cares? I've got a relationship, thats all care about.
I was just wondering how those girls over at the yuri forum get their... oomf.
Ok, let's continue this there.
You betcha!
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:oh- and since we're being true here, I occationally tak visits to the YURI forum, do you see what they post there? its like a yuri RPG- I mean- WOW! they just- woah. you know what I mean!

Lol what they're doing IS an RPG in a way, but definitely more an RPG than a discussion about Yuri stuff--so I moved it to the Yuri RPGs board.