Join our server on Discord

What would you want in a 5th Season?
I still go for Digimon only.
Ancient Veemon Wrote:I still go for Digimon only.

Yeah thats right :!:
Never forget the Digimon
*stands up and soluts Ancient Veemon*
you knoW What Would be cool if the digideStand had partner digimon and Were able to Spiritdigivolve
And you know what else might be cool? If you fix your caps lock and think up a better idea.
my keybord iS broke So you can juSt kiSS my aSS
Sure, right, whatever...*sigh*
neomatrix, you know you could have just said your keyboard was broken, the kiss my ass part wasn't necessary.
Yeah well, who cares really?
We do :)
we always like to get our nose in other peoples buisness
I'd just like to defend Digimon Frontier a little bit:
1.The Japanese theme was nothing like Power Rangers'.
2.Ophanimon really did not do that much. She just told the kids what Spirits to find. And upgraded two D-Scanners, once.
3.Instead of one corruptible Green Ranger, we got 5 corrupted Legendary Warriors, only one of whom was a controlled human, and even then for a good reason.
4.The jokes. Seeing Izumi talk to a Dukemon in Akiba Market cracked me up.
5.KICKASS VILLIANS. The corrupted Warriors were cool, but Cherubimon and Lucemon SHONE. And not in the literal way that Lucemon does in the "Ancient legends".
6.We got to see normal Digimon evolving occasionally.
7.Beast Spirits were sometimes hard to control.
8.GOOD SPECIAL EFFECTS due to being a cartoon on the part of Digimon Frontier.
9.Understandable villians. Both Cherubimon and Lucemon had their reasons for what they did, one for bitter revenge, and the other to bring ultimate peace by controlling everything.
10.Only Frontier's last fights took place in the Real World.

However, a good 5th season should have more girl humans in it. I mean really, the highest ratio they ever got was 3 girls to 5 males. Izumi proves that even the average girl without any Crest virtues can still be a good Chosen Child and even enjoy the job. All without making her a bitter bitch like Ruki. *Gets bottle thrown at self* Crap, Ruki you're not supposed to eavesdrop on my message boards! Ruki: Well I am standing here waiting to narrate that fic! Right...

There should be more stuff about "regular kids". The problem is that regular kids usually don't stand out the way that a Chosen or Tamer should.

And what would we do without the stereotypical Gogglehead? Shrivel and die?!