Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
M-Saph: Oh wow that...*murrs*...feel great...mmmmm

Disturbed: Are you okay Poke? What am I saying my best friend is taking me in her ass...

Silver: Oh boy!!! *his cock was already out of its pouch and was semi-erect* Here I come *he gets on his knees at Poke's entrance and pokes it in a bit*
The OCA
Me - *moan* Come on...
FK: *watches as M-Saph's cock grows even bigger and stiffer as she licks it* Oh my god... That's big...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver: As you say ma'am Twisted *gets up on top of Poke and shoves his cock as far as he can into Poke's pussy pushing her down onto Disturbed's cock in her ass*

Disturbed: *took a big gasp as his cock tightly squeezed into Pokes asshole* holy shit *then he looks over at Saphire* ....god damn shes bigger than I am!!

M-Saph: *blushed a bit* I-Is that good?
The OCA
Me - *yelps* GOD-DAMMIT THAT'S GOOD!!! *leans back on Disturbed*
OOC: Screw this, I'm going dialogal. X3.

IC:

As FK nodded, and continued to lick M-Saph's cock, one thought was gonig through her mind.

God, I LOVE THIS THING!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *humps against Silver* Twisted
"Silver sto.." Disturbed couldnt finish his sentance as he was overwhelmed by the feeling in his cock.

Silver started jack-hammering into Poke like a lions in mating season. Pushing her deeper into Disturbed's cock

M-Saphire laid flat on the floor as FK continued her treatment "Oh whats that" his cock started to twitch and grow larger
The OCA
OOC: *curses* I don't want tis to get moved to the RPG section...

Me - *moaning* Aaah, Fuck-me-fuck-me-fuck-me-fuck-me!
(Well, it probably won't, LOL.Spam doesn't GO in RPGS. Just don't make yiffing things happen all the time, and dialogal is the way I prefer to write things... Disturbed probably just followed my lead.)

FK's eyes widened even more as she noticed M-Saphire's cock was STILL growing larger. "Holy hell... that's huge..." She stared in disbelief at the cock for a few seconds, before she smiled, and placed his cock into her mouth, suckling on it as soon as it went in. "Mrrr..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds