Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Not something you need to apologize for," Shadow said, "Just need to move a little so I could breathe for a bit." He said with a smile, "It was enjoyable."

Katt looked closely as the puff of smoke rose from Tony's tail, "Did you?" She looked over at Blaze.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice blinked but then smiled, "Aren't you a naughty boy," she giggled at her own remark, then she smiled a bit deviously, "I wonder what would have happened with one or two more bottles," she added while circling one of her fingers on Shadow's chest.

Dot murred in her sleep from the tact, she didn't wake up from it nonetheless.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why don't we focus on what happens with one?" Shadow said as he reached around and began rubbing her back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice grinned as she reached to the table nearby with her tail, pulling a half full beer bottle next to them, "Dare you to chug it deep down now," she cooed while hoping he'd take it and become fully drunk then.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And risk not being able to enjoy this?" He asked as he moved forward quickly, his face right up against hers, "Wouldn't dream of it." He said as he nuzzled her neck softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
To be a virgin, he's quite... "Mnnnh..." experienced... she let the bottle on the table again, "You win," she chirped excitedly, smiling as she enjoyed herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I figured you'd see things my way." Shadow rested his head on her shoulder, enjoying her sweet scent. He moved back and looked at her, "I think maybe we should go somewhere a bit more, private." he said as his eyes moved quickly to the left where the others were sitting, a few probably staring or starting to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It'd be good," the puppy-girl said, getting up from her seat, Shadow's lap, and got his paw to help him stand up, "Your call, hun."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, my place isn't too far from here. We could head back there." Shadow said as he got to his feet, "Or your place. Both are good." he said as he put his arm around her waist.

"You two love-dogs heading off?" Katt asked, Puppy love is so cute. she thought with a silent giggle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Your place would be nice," Alice said, "I doubt my dad would like rattling," she grinned and closed one of her eyes, getting closer to the dog.

OOC: Flooded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad