Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"Do you want me, Agatha?" Alex teased, moving back and keeping her lips just out of reach. As she did, she changed her body, her ass getting a bit bigger, her breasts looking softer and larger, and her face even more beautiful in Agatha's eyes. As she did so, she ordered the slugs on Agatha to move away from her tits and nipples, and told the ones on Amy to get away from her pussy. "Rub your pussy against Amy's, and I'll let you kiss me again." And she did just that when the slaves did as ordered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
KAtt bit her lip and looked away, unable to watch as Sleen continued to beg for mercy.

"Ahh, pwease! I-Imma good girl!" she begged and moaned as she was finger fucked, trying desperately to get away but unable to overcome his great strength. Slowly her belly began to swell as the forced pleasure he gave her made the development of the Xeno spawn inside her to quicken.

(How do you have sleen? Is she on the bed or on the floor or what?)

-----------

Agatha looked like she was starving for Alex's touch, her lips kissing and licking the air softly as Alex pulled away from her trembling form. Amy moaned loudly as she continued to lick away at her mistress's pussy, purring into her cunt. The slugs obeyed Alex and moved away, and no sooner had they done so than Agatha began to scissor Amy, lifting her leg open onto her shoulder and rubbing their pussy together vigorously. The slugs in Agatha's cunt began to vibrate, making both girls screaming with pleasure as they rubbed their nether together.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I pulled her out from under the bed and put her on it)

Akuma smiled and pulled his fingers out. He took his pants off and thrusts into Sleen roughly and moaned at her tightness. Akuma smiles and thrusts into Sleen hard and rough. Tentacles come out of Akuma's back and wraps around Kat and starts to pleasure her.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
Sleen's little fists clenched the sheets, smothering her cry of pain into the bed as she was thrust into. Her pussy clenched him tightly, her pain and pleasure mixing and making her clench even harder. She continued to try to crawl away and hide, no longer begging, just crying and moaning.

Katt tried to escape the tentacles, using the distraction Sleen provided to get around them and avoided them for a good long time. Even when the first one caught her arm she managed to stay free for a few minutes longer before finally being tangled up by the mass of tentacles, which then began to rub her pussy and squeeze her breasts through her sexy maid outfit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and kissed Agatha, taking her lips and dominating them. She pushed her tongue into the human's mouth as her lovely little pussy licked at her own pussy. She ordered the slugs to go crazy on the girls as she came, her juices falling onto Amy's face. The other slugs on the mean time played with Agatha's nipples and her assholes.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Akuma smiled and thrusted into Sleens tight pussy harder and rougher, enjoying her tight pussy. Akuma starts to pinch and lick her nipples increasing her pleasure.

The tentacles wrapped around Kat tear off her clothes and rub against her pussy. Two tentacles thrust into her ass roughly while two more thrusts into her pussy. The rest begin to squeeze her breasts and tease her nipples.
The OCA
Both girls moaned and came seconds later, Agatha rolling off Amy and onto the bed as she squirmed and moaned, cumming hard and still being pleasured by the slugs all over her body. Amy moaned into her mistress's pussy as she came, moving around as well as she was pleasured, but continued licking Alex's pussy.

------------

Sleen mews and moans, her pussy lubricating at last while her small nipples hardened. She was now feeling more pleasure than pain, but she still couldnt bring herself to begin enjoying it, Since Alex had already programed her just for him.

Katt screamed as her clothes were ripped off and again when the tentacles thrust into her, over stuffing her like never before. She grunted and moaned as they began to move in and out of her, making her scream even more later when they truly picked up the pace, tears of pain and humiliation gathering in her eyes as the other tentacles held her up and molested her body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex felt another series of orgams hit her body, and she screamed in a wild ecstasy, her juices covering Amy's face. She would soon fall off of her slave's face and land on the bed, mentally ordering the slugs to pleasure the girls' tits and pussies. There was a smile on her face, something that had been missing for quite some time, which helped pushed the thoughts of anger and lost away from her conscious mind.
Akuma thrusts into Sleen harder and rougher and growled. After he finished he would have to reprogram Sleen to please him and do the same to Kat if possible. Akuma thrusts harder and cums in Sleens tight pussy.

The tentacles thrusted into Kat harder and faster and the spores in her vibrate more. The tentacles start to twitch and pulse in her as they were about to fill her again.

The OCA
The two girls would be pleasured by the slugs until Alex ordered the slugs to stop. They would be driven to orgasm after orgasm, unable to stop or escape the pleasuring slugs that had latched themselves firmly to their most sensitive areas. After Alex was done with them, it was up to him what to do next. Alex could go back and visit Mary, perhaps place her in the pleasure pod again to be cleaned. He could also go to Angela and help her along with her pregnancy, or he could check on Rhona.

-----------

(Akuma doesnt know that Sleen is programmable, and he would need a scientist that had worked on creating her to reprogram her. Kat isnt programmable, since she isnt an artificial life form. Sleen was literally built for Alex. Also, still waiting for your post in the mansion)

Sleen and Kat would both scream and moan, both cumming around the same time, just before he filled their pussies again. Though they were both pregnant, so they could not be impregnated twice, something else did begin to happen. The xeno spawn deep within both of them fed off of pleasure and the more he forced on them, the faster they would develop. So as Kat and Sleen came, their stomachs would expand slightly, making them both looking more pregnant than before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)