Join our server on Discord

Dead
DMX: She's even cuter like that... mmnhh.. Of course I will, did I hurt you? *Removes his claws from her butt and then caresses her cheek* It wasn't my intention.

OOC: We got The Lounge as a RPG now, still, we won't go Dialogal for now, since it's more or less a SPG. Let's continue people!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire: Oh no you didnt hurt me...its just I thought it was a little too fast for me...*leans into DMX to continue the kiss*
The OCA
DMX: Right-o. I can go as slow as you need, Saphire. *Keeps up the kiss, starting to caress her neck with his claws quickly starting to french her again, but going slowly yet pleasurably paced with his caresses*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire: *excepts the dragon tongue, messaging his tongue with hers*
The OCA
OOC: Isn't the word: "Accept"? Just wondering if you were doing it on purpose.

IC:

DMX: Mmnhh... *Frenches the wolf harder, his claws starting to venture lower, to her chest* How do you feel it here?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Nope thats your first class typo right there, :P

IC:

Saphire: Very comfortable...especially in your arms *conitnues the kiss, melting into the dragon's warm touch*
The OCA
OOC: Where's my Typo?

And one more thing... ACK! I can't help it, if you want, you can keep to write that way, but I HELL prefer dialogal! Lol.

IC:

DMX moaned while frenching his new mate, "I'm glad to hear mon petit" and soon started to knead her covered breasts over the fabric of her clothes to pleasure her, but not exceeding so she can enjoy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: No that was my typo :P and for the dialog part no prob!!

IC:

Saphire slowly pulled away from her kiss "I'm not completely comfortable yet" as she pulled off her top..."there, much better" she pulled back into the kiss.
The OCA
DMX widened her eyes slightly Niiiiice... he was about to drool, but held it and kept kissing Saphire with his eyes closed, starting to knead her mounds eagerly.

OOC: By the way, would you mind telling me her curve measurements?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Shes a nice CC I didnt want to make her TOO big since shes only 19

IC:

Saphire nearly giggled in the middle of the kiss seeing DMX's eyes widen "So you like what you see?"
The OCA