Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Kat and Sleen ate their fill silently, Sleen cuddling into Kat's side for comfort. They then looked at the clothes they had to wear. Sleen didnt find anything wrong with her cute little school outfit, but Kat couldnt help but grimace when she saw the french maid outfit. They both got dressed soon enough, preferring clothes to being naked, and then Kat went back to looking for ways out while Sleen sat on her bed, trying to find something to entertain herself with.

------------

Agatha cried out and squirmed on the floor, wiggling and crawling, moaning all the while as she tried to escape, her pussy drooling tons of juices as she did. Amy moaned contently on the bed, purring and mewing with pleasure. When he kissed her she would kiss back and moan softly, wanting attention from her master.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma walks into the room and smiles at the fact they put on the new clothes. Akuma snapped his fingers and the spores in them starts to pleasure them from the inside, "Now that I gave you some new clothes how about you give me something in return" Akuma said with a smile. If Katt or Sleen asked what Akuma wants them to do he would smile and say, "I want both of you to suck my cock and if you dare bite I will put you in so much pain you will be begging me to stop."
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
As they kissed, Alex turned into his female form, and she smiled as she got up and sat on Amy's face. "Lick me," she ordered, as the Xeno ordered the slugs away from Amy's pussy so that she could finger it, teasing her instead of giving her real pleasure.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sleen moaned as the spores in her small body activated and curled up on the ground. Katt, who was more in control, merely grit her teeth and hid her pleasure. "And what would that be?" she asked him, venom dripping from her voice. When he told her what he had in store, she merely laughed. "Fuck you, you still can make us do it, and if you do, I will personally castrate you myself!" She was angry, she knew she was pregnant with whatever he had infected her with, and also knew that he would have his way in the end, but was resolute in making it hard for him. Sleen crawled under her bed in an attempt to hide from view, moaning softly as she did.

It seemed that since they were already broken and owned by another Xeno, they would several times harder to break than a normal person, if for no other reason then that Alex had already done what Akuma was doing short of impregnation, which he was already planning on doing anyway.

Akuma had essentially two choices, he could try to crack down on them so hard that they would break to his will, no easy task and it would require his full attention, or he could keep them as pets and go off and find another girl to break into his perfect slave. After all, he was in a very large ship, there were plenty of girls, anthro and human, everywhere of all shapes and sizes to sate his lusts.

---------

Amy moaned into the kiss, purring all the while, before she was presented with her mistress's pussy, which she began to eagerly lick. She moaned loudly and humped into Alex's hand as she fingered the feline, her hips gyrating for more attention. Agatha was still on the floor, slowly being subdued by the constant pleasure the slugs were forcing on her. "Alex...what are these...Ahhh!" she said as she collapsed once again, almost cumming, though the slugs would not let her cum until Alex allowed it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma snarled, "maybe I should try to break you again" Akuma said as he snaps his fingers and the spores in Kat and Sleen start to vibrate faster. Akuma walk over to Sleens bed and dragged her out from under the bed and takes her clothes off and rubs her pussy, "I wonder if you still tight from all the fucking" Akuma asked with a evil smile.
The OCA
The slugs, on Alex's order, did not let the human cum. In fact, they stopped. As Amy kept licking away, she was allowed to cum. "Agatha, come give your Mistress a kiss," she smiled, rubbing her own breasts and licking her lips. "I know you want to," she added, as the slugs worked hard to pleasure Amy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sleen and Katt shudder momentarily as Akuma turns the spores to full strength. But even at full strength the spores do not do to much on their own. Sleen mews pathetically as she is drawn from under the bed and stripped, shivering and shaking with fear as Akuma asks her how tight she is. She closes her eyes as he rubs her small pussy, which he would feel to be just as tight as before, tears collecting in her eyes as he did. "Leave her alone you bastard! She is just a child!" Katt yells, disgusted by his evil nature.

------------

Amy moaned and purred as she was pleasured, humping the air wildly as she licked Alex's pussy. Agatha moaned at the sight of her mistress and her pussy became even more damp with her juices despite the slugs having stopped to starve her of pleasure. She crawled back onto the bed, and if Alex was facing down Amy's body, would straddle amy's waist and kiss her mistress, her breasts rubbing against her mistress's, the slugs that tipped her nipples vibrating and pleasuring both of them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma chuckled and thrusts two fingers into Sleen, "Would you be willing to please me if I were to leave little Sleen alone?" Akuma asked as he thrusts the fingers faster and rougher, enjoying her tight pussy
The OCA
Katt grit her teeth and shook her head, knowing that if she caved to this he would simply use Sleen to force her into everything. "Screw you." She growled. Sleen cried out as he began to finger fuck her small body. "P-Pwease..." She begs softly through her tears. "I-Im a g-good girl...please...n-no mo-mo-more..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma chuckled at what both of them said as he looks at Kat, "Then I'll just rape Sleen again" Akuma said as he finger fucked Sleen faster, enjoying her tight pussy.
The OCA