Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei smiled as she saw Mitsuki's smiling as well. her own two tails wrap gently around Mitsuki's tail as she keeps helping her with the scripts "sure thing...my sweet Mitsuki"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, if you get to scared you can always hold my arm." Shadow rested his arm over her shoulder and pulled her a bit closer.

Katt poke Saphire lightly, seeing if she was really asleep, "Someone get a cup of warm water." She said, shaking as she tried not to laugh.

Shadow laughed a bit, "Katt you aren't doing that old joke on anyone."

"How about I shave off some of her hair? It'll be funny."

"Till she wakes up and kills us all maybe." Shadow said.

Katt sat back down on the ground, "You're no fun."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey Katt would you like some popcorn and something to drink?" asked Blaze

"I would really like to have the apartment tonight after the party?" asked Carman with an enpashent tone.

"Maybe," said Blaze as his eyes drifted toward Katt.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah a soda'd be nice." She said as she leaned up against the couch staring at the TV.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nothing for me" Disturbed murred "I have everything I have need here."

Saphire's tail wagged a bit as she slept
The OCA
"You know what I want," Carman smugling a bit closer to Disturbed.

"Sure thing Katt," said Blaze gave a can of soda and sat next to her and slowly start to put his arm around her a little nevous around her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice giggled and looked on Shadow, "Hey, I don't get scared off easily," she grinned, "Just don't wet your pants when the first victim gets disemboweled, alright?" she said with a wink.

"Mmnhh..." Dorothy started to mid-close her eyes as she nearly fainted from pleasure. She snuggled Kurtz closer while she smiled deeply.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz, acting instinctively, swiftly moved a claw, and grabbed one of the pillows. Pulling it down, he slowly edged it underneath Dorothy's head, and smiled, as he rested his head on her shoulder, his arms still wrapped around her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"If I were to wet my pants it'd only be from laughter." Shadow said, "These horror movies are just too funny, and always follow the same rules."

"Yeah, if you're ever in a horror movie keep your clothes on. Taking them off is basically announcing that you're next on the monster's lunch menu."

"And under no circumstances should you ever sigh with relief and say 'thank goodness its all over'." Shadow laughed a bit, "Doing so only causes you to be immediately proven incorrect."

"And of course the number one rule, Sluts die virgins live. So you're safe Shadow."

Shadow blushed a bit, "Shutup." he shouted as Katt burst into laughter
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What do you like to do in your spare time Katt?"asked Blaze as he pulled Katt close so they could talk without disrubting the movie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz