Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
"Just one," he replied, slowly blinking. He placed his arms on the table, gently resting his head on his hands.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi nodded and put the sugar in for Dua and put my own in the cup. After kita did the cups she waited for the kettle to boil.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua lifted his head from the table and sat back in his chair, pushing away from the table. He leaned back, hanging his head behind the chair as he released another long yawn.

"How long do you think it will be until the water boils?" he asked, scratching gently at his chest.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi looks at Dua and answers, "Another minute or two." She says and hears the kettle click. She turned around and picked up the kettle and put the hot water into the cups and put it back down. Kita turned to Dua and asked, "How much milk do you want?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
"A little bit, please," Dua said, sitting forward with a sleepy smile.

Yumi turns around and takes the milk out of the fridge and pours the milk into the cups. She puts the milk back and stirs the cups, after that, Yumi goes up to Dua and gives it to him. She sits down the opposite side of Dua and starts to sip on her cuppa tea.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua took his tea and began to carefully sip at the boiling liquid, a tingle running down his spine as the hot tea slid down his throat. He then set his cup down and drew in a sharp breath to cool his mouth.

"Very good, Yumi," he said as the flavor faded from his mouth.

Yumi looked at Dua and started to wonder
why is someone like this a slave, he's lovely

She looked at Dua and asked, "Dua, I know this is a personal question, but, how did someone like you turn into a slave? You don't look like the type of guy to be a slave." She asks, becoming concerned on what is answer would be.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Well, It's a funny story," he said, smiling, "It was originally only supposed to be for a year. I needed the extra cash so I sold myself; and I was supposed to be released 365 days later."

He took another sip of his tea, then another sharp breath.

"But my owner had a different idea," he said, "On day 352, she sold me while I slept. For a considerable profit as well. So I sat in the post office for about... I think it was two years? A bunch of people walked in to check me out but the other captives always looked better. Then, you bought me!"

He smiled again before taking another sip.

Yumi listened to what Dua had to say and was shocked and surprised on what he told her. "Aaaawww, Dua, the other people are wrong, your more cute and handsome that I've seen in any other guy I have met." She says and licked his cheek.
Creative Minds
The OCA