Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
“Thanks,” I say as I grab a towel, before getting out of the shower I turned the shower off and walked out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and looked at Rick. “So what are we going to do today?” I ask while smiling at him.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"I..."want to.....no! "I brought some food back." I finish off a bit lamely, drooping my head, before noticing that I was staring at her breasts. I made a slight yipping noise before looking back up and around, highly nervous and a bit..hot.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I looked at Rick, noticing that he didn’t look his self and then I did notice he was staring at my breasts. “Ok, Rick. Um…” I couldn’t say anything and was slightly nervous on what could happen. “Rick, do you want to show me around this place. I mean I am going to be staying here so I need to know where I am going.”
Creative Minds
The OCA
Instincts and logic warring inside of me as I registered what she had said. I guess I can really Show her around It seemed like a great idea...but....No! She means around the clan idiot!, what seemed like hours was only a second at least. "Sure, besides I've never seen the Clan this lively....erm.....I think you should get dressed first..?" I say as I slowly make my way to the door.
The OCA
“Lively, well can’t wait to see that.” I started to walk the same was as him before I slipped on a bit on water, the towel came off me and I was heading for the floor.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I was almost out the door when she slipped on the wet floor and was falling down in seemingly slow motion. My eyes widened in fear as I rushed forward to catch her, wrapping my arms around to the small of her back, the momentum pushing me off balance a bit. Luckily I stayed up right, barely. It was then it clicked that I was holding a very toweless fox.
The OCA
I was glad that Rick stopped me from falling and I didn’t realize my towel had gone of me until I looked on the floor, I looked back at Rick, I was completely naked while he was holding me. I had no idea why but I had an urge to kiss him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I chance a glance down to be sure I wasn't just in one of those moments...n-nope... I quickly looked back up, my eyes totally round and my ears all of a sudden pointy. Though now I was looking into the eyes of Claira. I had to resist the urge to.....oh the hell with it. I leaned closer to her.
The OCA
I had no idea what was going on, but I liked it. Rick brought me closer to him, I was thinking of backing down from doing this but why? Me and him are going to be doing this sooner or later, I thought to my self while I couldn't take my eyes of him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I started to close the distance between us, my eyes never once leaving hers. What I did next was a surprise even to me. I nuzzled her neck a bit making my way to her mouth. God help me if any of my friends seen this! I didn't care though as I licked her cheeck a bit.
The OCA