Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I know it does. It is the King's cock, after all," he said, before moving his hand. Suddenly an invisible hand appeared behind Mindy, and the sexy Queen would feel an index finger push into her pussy, moving around within her.

"I got it from you, after all. Your big tits, your beauty, and your slut attitude. Like mother like daughter, slut. I always used to touch myself to the thought of licking your sexy body, having your slut body all to myself," Mai giggled, lightly fingering her mother's cunt.

"Don't say that Lucy," May said, kissing her lips before looking at the crowd. "I hope none of you girls were thinking about Lucy here romantically. Because do you know how he spent his free time alone? Sucking the cocks of the castle guard!" he yelled. "While some of you may have been fantasizing about the Prince, he was where he loved to be. Sucking a man's cock!" she said. "Of course, in my free time, I was wearing woman's clothing and dancing around like a slut," May smiled, kissing Lucy's cheek and neck as she slapped her ass again.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhhh, ooh that feels good my King." Mindy moaned softly, wiggling her hips along with Kiva's finger, her pussy dripping with her juices.

Kattrina roared softly in pleasure, "I should've known, I did raise you virtually from an infant," she purred, cupping Mai's pussy and rubbing it gentley, her tail looping around and shoving itself into the girl's ass-hole.

"Mmm their cum was so delicious in my mouth, covering my face and chest," Lucy moaned in pleasure, "It felt so wonderful to act like myself. Now I only have eyes for my master, and my sister." he purred, pressing his lips fiercly against May's lips, his tongue thoroughly exploring his mouth.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll give you more fingers, but you have to take my cock in your mouth and give it the best blowjob you ever gave, my little lover," Kiva moned, closing his eyes.

"AHHH!" Mai screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain. "I...I never put anything in my ass! AH! Please, mother, be gentle with me!" she begged, licking her mother's tits, the pussy rub helping the pain weaken.

May kissed back with just as much strength and passion, slapping Lucy's ass and rubbing their two small penises together. Suddenly, with a loud moan, both clones of Kiva began to shoot their seed into the two. May pulled back for a second, a saliva trail between him and his sister. "Of course, if any other men want to fuck our slutty asses, and the Master is okay with it, we'd happily whore ourselves out and sleep with every man in the Kingdom!" she declared, before giving Lucy a passionate, bruising kiss, and pulling back again, "Right, Lucy?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmm, that might be difficult, I'm sure those sluts are quite skilled." Mindy teased, showing off her own skill as she closed her lips around the head of Kiva's cock, moving forward she took the entire length down her throat, bobbing her head back and forth along it's length as her tongue covered over it.

"Come on, you can take it you little whore," Kattrina smiled, forcing her tail in and out of Mai's pussy, "Take it all the way into your ass slut."

"Of course, my slutty ass is always hungry for more cock. I would love nothing more than to be the town's cock-slut." Lucy cried out in pleasure as his ass was filled, his own cock erupting and spraying his cum over his sister and himself, which he quickly began to lick off of May's face and chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, but no matter who I fuck, you always seem like the perfect one for me," Kiva moaned. "This must be love," he chuckled, the hand now pushing three fingers into Mindy's pussy.

"AH! AH! AH! Mother!" Mai moaned, before grabbing the queen and kissing her lips, their tits rubbing together as her tongue pushed into her mouth.

May moaned and shot her own cum onto Lucy's chest, and cleaned it as well. She then kissed her sister, exchanging their cum between the other. THey would feel the clones leaving their ass, and step back away from the two kissing sluts.

"Do you want us to fuck you some more, you dirty little sluts?" one asked, and both slapped the two sluts' ass, seed dripping from their buttholes.

"What do you say, Lucy?" May smiled, a trail of cum between them, before kissing her again, sharing the male seed. "Ready for round two?"
"Af coff foo if," Mindy mumbled through her filled mouth and throat, her moaning increasing with each aditional finger, her hands rubbing over her breasts as she sucked on Kiva's cock.

Kattrina purred softly into the kiss, moaning from the soft silky feel of Mai's breasts against her fur covered ones, her tail sliding out and into Mai's ass rapidly.

"Always sister," Lucy purred, "I want everyone to watch me get fucked like a filthy slut, raped until my tail-hole is ripped apart." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm sorry, my dear, what was that?" Kiva chuckled as he pulled his dick out of her mouth. He suddenly began to glow, and where there was one Kiva, there seven Kivas. "Ready for the main event?"

"Mother..." Mai moaned as her butt was fucked. "Thank you...Harder. Use that tail of yours to fuck my slutty ass harder and faster! Make me cum!"

Suddenly the two clones multiplied, and soon there were eight of of them. "Three for each of you," one said as he and another sat down, their cocks hard. "Ride us," they ordered the sluts. May quickly obeyed, pushing himself down onto the cock, grasping two cocks in his hands, and closing his mouth around the last one, sucking it. THe other four were looking at Lucy, awaiting the prince to copy his sister.
"I said, 'or close to it'," Mindy giggled, "Ooh, you must really be in a good mood, you haven't ganged up on me in ages." she purred, excitedly leaning standing up to give better access for the clones to have their way with her.

"That's it, moan for your mother my little slut," Kattrina purred, "Keep pleasure me, not fair for you to have all the fun." she purred, grabbing one of Mai's hands and guiding it to her soaking pussy.

Lucy lowered himself slowly onto his cock, groaning slightly at first as he took it all into his girly ass, mimicing his sister as he grabbed the two hanging cocks then began to hungrily suck on the remaining one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
One clone laid on the ground, and ordered Mindy to sit down on his cock, and push it into her pussy. Once she did, another clone pushed into from ass from behind, two more ordered her to grab her cock, one more pushed his cock into her mouth, and the last two just rubbed and held their own cocks, licking their lips at they stared at the beautiful woman being gangbanged.

"As you wish, mother," Mai smiled, kissing her lips as she pushed two fingers into her wet pussy, moaning as her ass was fucked.
Mindy let out a series of loud moans from both cocks entering her, leaning back as she continued to suck on the one in her mouth, shaking her breasts around for the other two, winking up at them.

Kattrina purred softly, tightening her grip on Mai's ass as she rubbed her hand harder against her pussy, her tail coiling up as it entered her, stretching her ass even further.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad