Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon snarled back. "I have NEVER said PLEASE for anything. I am not soft. Now unless you all 3 want a deep burn on your privates that won't go away you better get off and be nice to me!" Impmon says giving then crys as Natasha pulls her fingers her inside his anus into a fist!

----

Chris humps BM with out rest and then he says. "Oh I got a HUGE load about to cum. I bet it will blow your eyes out!" Tim and Blake hold BM down harder when they hear that knowing you will not react well.

----

TC presses his back hard aganst the crib. "Wh, what do you want here with us?" TC said very scared of how Tigress reacted to him.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"Hey I've got a hold of something!" Natasha says with a giggle. "You guys think i can pull it out."

Lori shrugs. "Probably. What do you think Impmon? You want to see what she's got or are you going to start being nice to us?"

---

"Mhm-mh-mh!" BM sqeaks out at each hump, never feeling so degraded in his entire life. He bites down hard on the rubber ball and waits for Chris to flood his insides.

---

"With you? Nothing. I'm here for her." He points at Tigress who lets out a low growl, despite her arms being useless.

"HYAH!" Not thinking straight Tigress tries launches a kick at Tai Lung's head. He casually blocks it and grabs hold of her ankle.

"Nice to see you too!" He shouts as he easily lifts her out of the crib and over his head, slamming her painfully down on the floor and then laying on top of her, pinning her face-down on the floor. "I think it's time you and I finally got to really know each other." With a devilish grin Tai Lung slips his finger into the waistband of her diaper and starts slowly sliding it down. Tigress gasps and start to squirm but is completely under Tai Lung's control.
Impmon cries the first time in many years he's cried. "Please don't pull anything. I am sorry I will be good.....OOOOOOWWWWW it hurts!" Impmon prays that Zig Zag is not watching this.

----

Chris braces himself and gives BM aheads up. "Time to relase the flood gates!" Chris said about to blow his load into BM's buttchecks like filling a cream donut!

----

TC is shocked but not to suprised to see how Tigress reacted. The diaper, jacket, and no doubt the drugs in the food and drinks are working aganst her. But seeing her getting viloated made TC lash out. "HEY YOU BETTER LET HER GO! STOP IT YOU RAPPEST!" TC said kicking his feet aganst the bars.

"Alright, you big baby. Natasha." Lori motions to her sister who, very gently, removes her hand from Impmon's rectum. Onyx also lets go of Impmon's cock and sits up on the bed. They give Impmon a little while to recover before saying anything else.

"Sorry Imps." Natasha said, still smiling but sincerly appologetic. "I guess we got a little carried away. How about one of us lets you ass-fuck us? Would that make up for it?"

----

BM groans quietly as Chris cums and fills his insides with his thick seed. He comes at the same time, spraying another load on the floor much to Blake and Tim's amusement. He keeps still on the bed (as of he had any other choice) except for and occasional quiver.

----

Tia Lung's ears perk up and he looks back at TC. "I'm sorry I almost forgot about you." With a sneer he grabs Tigress by the scruff of her neck and spins them both around so their facing the crib. "There, now you can see us better. It's always more fun with an audience, right runt?"

"GET OFF ME!!" The bound tiger screams as she squrms beneath Tai Lung's weight. Her legs pound the floor as the larger cat pulls her diaper completely off her, exposing her sensative parts. "NOOO!"
Impmon wipes his eyes and says. "Yes I would like that alot but I want something else too! I think a raw hard assfucking is a good punishment for one btu the others need something too. I think one girl should be spanked very deep crimson red and very sore. The last girl I think a very filling enema would do good and I know the best kinds to make a old Recipe Susie Wong use to make as a little girl. That would make what you did to me fair."

----

"Ahhhhhh that was great I think you earned a rest. I don't think you will be doing to much moving around after a romp like that. Boys let him go." Chris pulls his length all the way out as cum flows out behind his cock, then Blake and Tim let BM go knowing after a assfuck like that anything would hurt if he tried to get away.

----

TC looks at Tigress as she starts to cry in the eyes and says. "When I yell now you move your head fast. Trust me." TC closes his eyes and consintrate making his digital ora to focus in his mouth....and then...... "NOW.......BUNNY BLAST!" Then a massive green enegry blasts right towards Tigress's face.

The skunk sisters give each other knowing looks and smile at Impmon. Onyx gets up and heads for the door. "Alright Imps that sounds fair. I'll go and grab the emema stuff, that sounds kind of neat."

"Oh, Oh! I want the spanking! I want the spanking!" Natashsa cries excitedly while bouncing on the bed.

"Guess I'm the odd girl out." Lori says with a shrug. "My ass is all yours Impy. So which of us naughty girls do you want to punish first?"

----

Blake and Tim release the now limp BM who lies still on the mattress shaking like a leaf. Blake eyes the abused raccoon and starts to get worried. "Hey, Tim maybe we should get him a drink or something. he doesn't look so good."

----

Tigress gasps and ducks at the last possible second, pulling Tai Lung's face right into the path of TC's energy blast. The evil leopard takes it full force and is sent flying backwards into the wall, his face fur singed by the blast.

Tigress looks on in shock when she suddenly gets an idea. "TC hurry and shoot my jacket off!" She calls as she turns so the lock on her jacket is facing TC.
Impmon rubs his sore asshole and then taking a pillow to sit on over to a chair says. "I think a good hard spanking will help me forget the pain in my own ass as I give pain to yours Lori so your going first and if you think this spanking is going to be fun well then you better know I studied Susie Wong's spanking style so it won't be a fun ride for long!" Impmon said as he yelps when he takes a seat on the pillow on the chair.

----

Tim gives BM some water then watchs BM faint from all the drama and action that just transpired. "Well I guess we can let him rest a while before we try something else." Tim said looking over at the other guys.

----

TC blasts the back head of Tigress's jacket away then says. "Quick get me out of here and I can help you defet this guy with one more of my old digital attacks!" TC said eager to give this pussy cat what he's got coming to him.

"Aww, no fair I wanted a spanking first." Natasha pouts causing Lori to roll her eyes at her.

"Too bad." Lori says as she walks over and lays over Impmon's lap. "What can I say Imps know quality when he sees it." She gives her butt and firm pat before placing both hands on the floor and shaking her ass to show Impmon she's ready.

----

Blake and Chris nod in agreement and head for the door with the tiger, leaving the unconscious raccoon on the mattress.

----

Tigress doesn't listen and charges the recovering Tai Lung. Before the leopard could react Tigress jupms at him and drives both of her paws into his chest, sending him flying though the wall and leaving a perfect, leopard shaped hole in it. She quickly turns around and runs back over to TC. she lets out her claws and slices his jacket off before grabbing him and running for the door.

"Come on we're out of here! Hyah!" She shouts as she kicks open the door and aces out of the building.
Impmon was holding down Lori and ajust her so her ass is up very high and in the right postion. "Let's make this even more fun. Since you 3 girls are in compation with each other then lets really see who's the best of the best. I will test all 3 of you in spanking, enema taking, and then anal sex. The one that wins.....get to have sex with Lopmon first. What do you say?"

----

Tigress runs so fast we arrive infront of my home within minutes when it would take a hour to just drive from work to my place. "Wow....I mean....you killed that cat!!!" TC said in shocked, not to mention being totly naked.

Lori and Natasha's eyes light up at the idea and smile at Impmon. "Okay Imps you're on." Lori says, wiggling her butt some more.

"Tee-hee this is going to be so much fun!" Natasha squeals and claps her hands in excitement. "I hope Onyx get's back soon. She's hate to miss out on this!"

----

Panting heavily Tigress carries TC to his door and sets him down so he can let them him. "I...I doubt he's dead. Last time I fought him I threw him off a mountain and he still nearly killed me." She smiles at TC after catching her breath. "But thanks to you he'll think twice before trying anything again."