Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora looked up from the T.V. as D entered and tilted her head to the side in confusion. "Why not?" She asked innocently. all she had seen was two people hugging and kissing, which to her didnt seem to bad. She had no clue what a lesbian was or even a straight woman since she had almost no experience with sexual desires. It had started to get very confusing when they began to strip and she wondered if they were going to take a bath.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Um...Because you're too young," Alex lied. Truthfully, he just wanted to preserve Aurora's innocence. She was so beautifully young, and naive...Seeing that go away, thanks to this evil world would hurt him inside.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora tilted her head in puzzlement. "What is young?" she asked curiously. She was only under a day old, but her body was that of a woman, so it was understandable that an angel, who would not age, would have trouble understanding young and old and age in general.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Young? Umm...Young is....low in age. Old is...high in age. Um...You and I are young," he said, struggling to explain. "Um...How do I explain young? Um..." the boy continued to struggle, until he suddenly stopped. "Nevermind, you just can't watch stuff like that," he said, and changed the channel to one of those shows that talk about words, and letters, and the such. "Here, watch this," he said, walking back to the kitchen.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora huffed but did as she was told and watched the channel he had set for her. She would watch until he came back with food and say "This is boring, Aurora is not stupid." She said, since the show tended to repeat lessons and words to a very annoying amount. Aurora was innocent, but she was not simple. She had a fully developed brain behind the pretty face and children shows could only keep her busy for awhile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex walked over to her, and looked rather sad as she said that. "Aurora, I don't think you're stupid," he said as he laid down the plates. "I'm sorry," he said, and hugged her. "Let's see here, something a little bit more mature for you...How about cartoons?" he asked, and switched the TV, where they saw a cartoon movie of Superman. "That's superman. He's a superhero. He fights crime and saves the world. This movie has a lot of action, so we could watch this, or if you want something less violent, we can watch...Beauty and the Beast!" he said, seeing that another channel had the famous animated classic on. "Pick."
Aurora smiled and said "I like that one!" She wanted to watch beauty and the beast. If D (Fuck, how is one letter so hard to remember!?{Side note: Talking to myself by the way}) let her, she would watch the whole thing and be in tears at the end when it looked like beast would die. She didnt want to watch anymore after that and begged D to turn it off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Maybe because you're used to calling my characters Hunter, Alex, or Axel?))

D could help but be bitterly happy as he watched Aurora beg him to turn it off. He hugged her and said, "Aurora...You trust me right? You'll do whatever I say, right? Then keep watching," he ordered, and pointed to the TV. He couldn't wait to Aurora's face when saw the ending, where Beast turned into a human and the movie ended with a good, happy ending.
Aurora didnt want to be she did trust D and would do whatever he told her to. So she snuggled tightly into his side, still crying and watched the ending. The moment everything turned out all right her face lit up and she was crying with joy as the music sounded off the happily ever after. She hugged D and was so happy it was childish, but her smiled seemed to glow and her flawless face was endlessly beautiful when happy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D smiled at Aurora's joy and he hugged her back. "See? A happy ending!" he smiled. "They lived happily ever after!" he said as they hugged. It was then D realized what they were doing, holding each other so close, his face being rubbed against her face, or her breasts, and he turned red. "Um...M-maybe we should star eating now?" he suggested, waiting for Aurora's to release him.