Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
(Sure)

Grace moaned softly as he kissed her neck and protested weakly. As Hunter's hands began to undress her slowly, she backed away and grabbed them with her own soft, trembling hands. "St-stop...Hunter...Im begging you..." she pleaded with tears in her eyes, she knew she was not strong enough to stop him now and her defenses were lying on the floor behind Hunter. Her hands could not stop hunter's, not if he wanted to continue, but they were there, protesting his actions as her eyes sought any form of mercy in his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter looked into Grace's eyes, part of him wanting to ravage her beautiful crying body, another part of him wanting to let her. "Grace...Princess....Long have I wanted you with me in bed, making love as you cry out my name, having you bear my child..." he whispered, petting her body.

With a loud creak, the door slowly opened and Hunter turned away, his claws digging into his hands. "Go. Before I change my mind," he angrily ordered. "Leave me alone."

------------------

"Silvia....Silvia, no!" Alex yelled as Silvia wrapped her arms around Mike.

"Yes, Alex never fucked me like this! Harder! Faster! More! Make me forget about him!" Silvia cried out as she and Mike fucked one another.

"GET AWAY FROM HER! SHE IS MINE! DO YOU HEAR ME!? MINE!" Alex screamed. "She is..."

"MINE!" Alex yelled as he awoke from his nightmare, a cold sweat on his body. He took deep gaps of air and looked around. "Angy? Are you there?"
Angy was by his side in an instant. "Alex! Calm down please!" She begged softly, her hands holding his. "You were having a nightmare, please calm down." She waited, worry clear in her eyes as she sat kneeled next to the bed.

----------

Grace stumbled away, holding her dress closed. She nearly fell over as she stepped into the hallway, taking deep breathes of fresh air. That had been way to close. She began to walk back to her room, looking back at Hunter's door. She didnt once notice the figure before her until he spoke, and the words that came from his mouth chilled her blood, and then they were both gone, Grace's door still open.

-----------

Flare yawned and woke up. She walked over to her bowl of poke fruits and ate a few to help her wake up before knocking on the wall. "Rain? Are you awake?" she asked curiously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I can't take this any longer! I need to find Silvia!" Alex said. "Agy, please, help me find her. I can't sleep, I can't think, I can't eat, without seeing her with Mike! I have to find her before that mad man kills her or....or worst," he said, and quickly tried to get off the bed.

------------------------------

Hunter could smell Grace as she walked out, he had memorized that sweet pure scent well. So when his powerful ears heard...something, and he no longer smelled Grace, he walked out of his room and looked around. "Grace?"

-----------------------------

The door opened and there Rain was, asleep on her water bed as she dreamed of the cool ocean, the warm sun, and the soft sand. She moaned in her sleep and moved a bit, not noticing Flare as she slept.
Angy nodded and helped him. "OK, but please calm down. You have to think clearly if you want to find her, otherwise your just wasting time." She said helping him to the door. "Where should we start?"

-----------

Grace was completely gone, but Flare was standing nearby, blinking strangely. She looked confused, having just checked on Rain. She looked at Hunter and slowly asked "Were there people here just now?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mike's room. You said you remembering seeing it? Let's go find it. If not there, I want to check on Silvia's room as well," Alex said. "We'll start there," he said as he got off the bed and moved his limbs a bit, testing his body. "Let's go," he said, walking to the door and opening it, motioning Angy after him.

-----------------------

"Grace was here, that I know, and I thought I heard someone else, but now they're gone....Did you see anything? Hear anything?" the wolf man asked as he sniffed the ground for a trace of Grace.
Flare shook her head. "Um..let me see...I saw a woman, and maybe a man, but they disappeared before I could get a good look. Sorry Im not much help."

---------

Silvia's room was just as they had left it and Mike's door was predictably locked. "I cant get it open." Angy said as she tried the door knob again and again, using her superior strength by gaining nothing. "I cant get it open at all."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter growled and suddenly ran into Grace's room, since the door was open and began to look for something, anything that lend a clue to where she was. "Where is she!?" he yelled angirly.

------------------------

Alex let out an angry roar and pounded the door with his fist, wanting to break it down. If that didn't work, Alex left to go back to where Mike had attacked him in the first place as he hunted for Mike and HIS Silvia. "We have to find them!"
There was nothing, no clues, no hints. Flare stood thoroughly unnerved in the hallway, a bit scared from the yelling. "I dont know..." She squeaked, thinking he was talking to her since there was no one else around.

-------------

Angy nodded and fallowed him to the scene of the crime. There everything was very much the same. There was blood, and broken wood, but no significant leads...until Any spotted a small, very small trail of blood leading down the halls, away from the rooms. It was only a series of small uneven drops of dried blood but it would have to do. Following it, they would only find that it ran right into a wall, and disappeared. "What now?" Asked the angel.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter continued the pointless search before growling loudly and storming off in a huff. As he walked off a still half asleep Rain walked over, rubbing her eyes and the trying to make the sleep go away. "What happened?" she yawned.

----------------------

Alex stared at the wall before walking to it and making sure it was real. If it was he began searching for some kind of pushable, pullable, or unique part. "Maybe the way in is hidden?" he said as he looked and examined the wall. If he found nothing, then he had one more idea. Have a hissy fit.

"I WANT MY SILVIA!" he screamed and pounded his fist against the wall, and began laying a mad flurry of punches and kicks letting all his sadness, fear, hate, and just plain negative emotions out on the wall, hoping to tear it down. "I WANT HER! GIVE HER BACK! I DESERVE HER! I NEED HER! I LOVE HER! I DESIRE HER! I WILL DESTROY THIS WHOLE FUCKING TAVERN UNTIL I FIND HER!!!!"