Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
She murred almost silently, blshing as the male wrapped his arms around her, she nervously did the same, blushing more deeply as her tail swished here and there.
"Did you have a nice day, Solair?" The blue dragon asked as he gently rubbed her side, his tail lightly brushing against hers as he cuddled her, gently nuzzling her cheek as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well... I'd be lying if I said no.... So, yes, I had a wonderful time! Thank you!" She said happily, giving the muscular dragon a tighter hug.
"Heheh, glad to hear it!" Ereth chuckled softly as the female hugged him tightly, his claw stroking her back gently, giving it a couple soft pats.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She blinked, letting go of Ereth in suprise "Oh, uh sorry, I didn't mean to, well.. Get so affectionate." The female blushed and looked away shyly.
"It's alright! I don't mind a little love." Ereth stuck his tongue out playfully, his tail swishing a bit on the bed as he gently rubbed Solair's back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair nodded, smiling softly as she rested aginst him. "Yeah, alright." The female sighed her tail flicking every now and then.
"Do you want me to sleep here, or...?" Ereth asked, gently nuzzling the female's cheek, still stroking her back tenderly. "Or do you want me to go back to my room?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair blinked, suprised at the suggestion. She thought for a moment, her heart pumping furiously. "U-uhm... Well, if you didn't mind sleeping here.." She blushed heavily.
"Of course not! Whatever makes you happy, Solair." Ereth smiled, gently nuzzling Solair's snout, giving it a quick, soft kiss. "I'll do whatever makes you feel comfortable."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan