Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
Kiva noticed his member throbbing underneath his boxer. "Ohh you like the view don't you?" she giggles cutely, allowing him to stare at her figure for a moment before she added. "How about you remove those boxers of yours? Seems it is getting tight by now" she winks at him.

[Mika's Apartment]

Sinistra blinks surprised again but then chuckles before planting a tender kiss on Mika's forehead. "You admired me before? What did I had so special huh?" he laughed softly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo feel somewhat hesitate to strip his boxer and showing off his junk to the female, but he have to do it since it's getting tight and uncomfortable. "I-I guess so..."

Slowly, Ryo slip his thumbs on the waistband and push his boxer down; a a 9 inches long and 2 inches thick uncut member springing up and throbs wildly in front of Kiva, a few warm pre already drooling out from the peehole and landed near the vixen's clit.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Well...I'm not quite remember it...but many females wished to be your girlfriend, that's what I've heard." Mika murmured softly, still cuddling Sinistra's body, blushing some more. "...Instead, you choose me..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva couldn't help but let out a soft murr once feeling his pre on her rosy clit. "Ohh you definately are so eager huh?" she giggles gently and then beckons for him to come closer to her. "Come here tiger. How about we have a wonderful time together huh" she winks at him.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Ohh? So I have dated this wonderful girl before?" He asks in a playfull tone while looking down at her and smiling. "How come I had let her go then?" Sinistra chuckles gently while bringing a paw to Mika's cheeks and caressing it tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then, Ryo crawls on top of the silver-furred vixen and nuzzles her neck affectionately, his sensitive nose picking up her wonderful body scent; his shaft twitch some and more pre drooling before fell on her slit. "Nnrrhh...B-before we proceed...I need your permission to strip off your remaining clothes..." He asked in near lustful tone, giving a soft lick on Kiva's neck.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Yes, you are, Sinistra...We only date for a short time until we graduates and I went overseas to pursue my study..." Mika murmured from the gentle caress, her crystal green eyes staring on him lovingly. "I slowly forgot of what happen in my past until I returned and stumble upon you..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The vixen couldn't help but let out a soft moan once he would tease her neck. Her ears twitch happily once she hears his tone of voice. "Ohh~ that is not a problem then. I do give you permission for that, handsome" she murmurs into his ear.

[Mika's Apartment]

Sinistra smiled while listening to her gently. "I won't blame you for had forgotten until now. I had too. Guess I got heart-broken" he chuckled gently before nearing her maw. "But how about if we give it another try?" he asks curiously while looking at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo retreats his head as hearing her permission and slowly strip off her shirt until it reveal her bra covering her D-cup mounds. Slipping his paws behind Kiva, he unhook her bra and pull it away by using his teeth.

[Mika's Apartment]

Mika somehow does not believe what she have heard, and smiled before nuzzling Sinistra's muzzle. "I would love to, my dear foxy. I really miss the time we've been together at the past." She stated as giving the fox another warm hug.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva couldn't help but giggle cutely at that scenery before then blushing as her lovely mounds were revealed to him. Smirking gently, she looks at Ryo. "Enjoying the view?" she asks teasingly while pressing her mounds together.

[Mika's appartment]

"Oh really? You miss the times we spent together?" Sinistra asked curiously and murrs once she nuzzles him. "So what about this? do you miss it too?" as he asked her, he gently pulled her into a kiss, pressing his lips gently against hers.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf blushed some more as seeing Kiva's cute furry breasts is in front of him, giving a soft kiss on one of it. "Yes..I do, Kiva..." He said softly, slipping his arms behind her and plant a kiss on the vixen's wonderful lips, murring. The tip of his shaft gently prods her pre-covered clit to tease her. "Nnrrff..."

[Mika's appartment]

The dragoness nodded while murring softly, staring into Sinistra's eyes with a smile. "Yes I am, Sinistra..." She then surprised a little as the fox pulled her into a kiss, shut her eyes closed and return the kiss passionately, murring silently.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mnhh.." Kiva slowly mid-closes her eyes, enjoying their kiss. Soon after she let out a soft muffled moan once feeling his shaft teasing her rosy entrance, which got wet as her arousal grows.

[Mika's appartment]

Noticing that the dragoness returned the kiss, the blue fox deepened the kiss gently. A soft blush crossed his cheeks as he decided to gently lap her soft lips with his tongue as if asking permission.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The feminine wolf continued to kiss the vixen lovingly while his soft paws caressing her sides; his shaft throbs wildly and drops more precum onto Kiva's slit. "Nnrrff.."

[Mika's appartment]

Mika murmured softly, feeling his tongue pressed against hers and open her maw a little bit, so Sinistra can push his tongue inside; leaning closer till her mounds under those lingerie pressed against his chest.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds