Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
(OK, I PMed Matthew about it and he told me its OK to keep posting since he is really busy, just thought I'd let you guys know)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: So that means I can post...

IC: "Y-y...yes master..." Rei sobbed as she moved hands away and let him spread her legs "...why does this always happen to me?..." she whispered quitly.

Gin removed his coat as soon as Sara had her back to him "It's a very nice place...and no thank you, you've already given me everything I need!" He said grabbing behind and breathed a mist that would put her to sleep into her face "Night night little elf..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah nearly had time to protest when he grabbed her from behind but had not time when she felt the mist blow into her face. "Wha...why?" she said sleepily before she closed her eyes and went limp in his arms. She was defenseless now, and completely oblivious to what was soon to happen as she slept peacefully in Gin's arms, having been only slightly alarmed when she got hit with the sleep mist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good girl. Keep doing as I say, and I promise pleasure," he smiled and rubbed his cock against her pussy's lips before thrusting in, pushing his entire cock into her pussy. With a moan he began pounding into Rei's pussy, his hands squeezing her ass. "Like it, slut? Feels good?
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aaahhh! I...It feels.." Rei moaned squirming at the feel of his pounding cock and squeezing hands 'Oh goddess! It feels soo good! I-it shouldn't but it does!'
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why not?' Gin replied to Sara's last question as he picked her up and and began ghosting through the ground coming to a stop in some huge underground room "Home sweet home!" He laughed as he laid her out on a bed before pulling a collar from his coat pocket and trowing it away "Wakey wamey little elf pet!" Gin said snapping the collar around her neck, it was made of metal covered in leather with spikes and a small chain that reached a little passed her waist.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah slowly opened her eyes and sat up on the bed, rubbing them as she looked around confused. "Whats...going on?" she asked completely confused. "Where am I?" She looked up at Gin and after a moment said "Gin? Whats happening? I cant remember coming here...." She suddenly began to get scared. She was in an unknown place with only the neighbor she had met a while ago. She felt something around her neck and touched it, then tugged it a little. "Whats this thing?" She asked, her voice becoming a little shaky.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Oops! Didn't see your post there, Salem!))

Alex smile and rammed his cock into her fasted, squeezing her hot ass. "I know it feels good. Relax and take it like a good little slut, Rei! Feel that? My cock fucking your pussy? You love it, I know you do!" he smiled, fucking her faster and deeper, and slapping her fine ass.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aaahh! Oooh! Y..YES! I-it feels so good! It feels incredable!" Rei yelled finally giving into the pleasure of Hunter and his potion as she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him deeper and began squeezing her tits.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That's because I brought you here after I put you to sleep, and that, my little elf pet, is your collar! It's the only thing you'll be wearing untill I say otherwise!" Gin said pulled on the chain jerking her too him and then began ripping her clothes to shreds till there was nothing "Well well, what an incredable body you got there!" he said as he roughly grabbed her tits giving them a good squeeze.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Not so fast, lol, let me get some posting in or its like power playing almost)

Sarah screamed as she was pulled forwards and she struggled against him as her clothes where ripped to shreds. "St-Stop! I though we were going to be frie-Ahhhh!" She was cut off as he grabbed her tits and squeezed them painfully. "Gin, I....I dont understand..." She said with teary eyes, pulling weakly against him. She was not very strong, all her strength being speed, and so the situation was looking very hopeless already. She still could not understand why he was doing this to her, she had been nice! She was always nice to every one and everything. So why would he do this to her? She thought they could be friends. "Please...Please stop it Gin." She begged softly, forcing his hands gently off her breasts with all her strength. "It hurts...please..I just wanted to be your friend..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good!" Alex laughed. "Now answer me. Who is your Master, you little slut?" Alex moaned, fucking her pussy harder and faster, slapping her cute ass some more. "Who is it, whore!?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)