Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
Oh no! Did this one die too? *Sighs and starts digging a grave*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: My most sincere apologies, I had been waiting all along for Digi-Lord to come back and post. I do take most part of the blame though, since I was really lazy to try come up with any useable plot that could replace one of my character's spot. I had interwined plots way too much and I lost my motivation once I saw the decay in the amount of posts per day. Finally, I decided to fully give up once Digi-Lord's existance in this game was rubbed out.

Sorry for those that were having fun with this, especially Crimson since I kind of made you play this RP lol. Truth is, I became kind of abated when we lost my original Bleach RPG in the forum wipe, and I had lost most of my will then (as with some of the other successful RPGs), so with this minimum stroke I let it all fall down.

But anyways, I am up for clearing Digi-Lord's chars from the map or even taking control of Yorimi in case we need her in a forced scenario, and additionally re-creating the plot for Shadow and Lizzy because we were in all honesty reaching a turning point in the RP. So yeah. If people wish to continue this, or others wanna join, I'm up for fixing stuff. If we don't have players though, then yeah, I'll lock this up.

Your call now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well Lord DMX I am still in!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Me too!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
((I too must throw in my apologies. I have been trying, and somewhat failing, to get back into my online courses so I can go back to regular classes come spring. This is the primary reason why my posts dried up. If you wish to continue without my characters please feel free to go ahead. In fact if anyone wishes to use Yorimi for the remainder of the rp, or until I am able to get back to regular posting, feel free to do so. So for the time being please accept my apologies and consider this me dropping out of the rp for the time being.))
Hey, I'm still in! Lets do what we can to get this thing rolling again.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm all up for continuing. I was having fun with the RP.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Me too! I'm in!
To see some of my artwork Click here
OOC:

Okay. Pointers for every character:

- Salem and Katt: Keep doing what you're doing.

- Rei and all the Arrancar and Vaizards: Keep fighting for your lives.

- Shadow: please keep leading Lizzy through the tunnel until a dead end and make sure she doesn't kill herself while you're at that. (<- Not joking)

- Rina: godspeed with the stuff about the artifacts.

- Trent and Naibu: Get together with a group of your choice. Do not remain idle.

- Others I've not mentioned (If any): Make sure not to remain idle.

You're free to post now. Crimson and Salem do not need to post since they've already posted, but all others please do reply and follow the guidelines I've written.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Keep her from killing herself? Ugh, why do I always get the suicidal ones?

IC:

"Huh? What thing?" Katt asked, loosing an arrow and missing a large hollow by a good margin.

Shadow moved slowly through the corridor, straining to see in the faint light, he kept a hand pressed against the wall to be able to tell if there were any side corridors without having to look away from the hall, "Wonder how much further this thing goes." he thought aloud.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad