Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
Tieya giggled, and rested her head back on the chair, her hands swiftly moving out to try and pull Silver closer. "You're such a sweetie..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver moved his hand to Tieya's mounds and started carressing them as he continued his treatment to her neck. "I aim to please"
The OCA
Tieya let out a small moan, and wrapped her arms around Silver's back. "Ahh... Y-You have a work with those paws of yours..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Like my brother always says, always talk with your hands" Silver moved his kisses down to Tieyas breasts and with his wolf tongue licked her nipple.
The OCA
OOC: The Flood post rule is eight posts by two people I believe.

IC:

"AHHHH!" Chupa screamed slightly at the sudden intrusion, followed by the powerful thrust from Osiris pushing him down further into her already sore pussy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
MEANWHILE.

Osiris again felt a burning desire building in his stomach. Pumping faster and harder into the Renamon, the feeling spreed from his toes to his fingertips, filling his entire body with anticipation. With a final thrust, Osiris cummed inside of the Renamon, who being so tight allowed some of Osiris's cum to come spilling out of his hole.

"Oh....god..." Osiris said, removing himself from the Renamon's tail hole. "Unghh..." he grumbled as he stumbled over to the bar and git behind the counter. "HEY SHILVER!" he shouted, still weak, "WANTSH A FRINK?" Despite his wavering state, he picked up a shot glass, a bottle of Grand Marnier, some Kahlua and a cup of Irish Cream, he expertly concocted a perfect B-52. With a wave of his hand, he released a spark onto the top, alighting the Marnier. "CHEERSH!" he shouted again, downing the still flaming liquid in one gulp.

He stood still for a moment, a blank expression on his face. Than, the effect of what he had just ingested hit him like a sledgehammer.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! he shouted all the way out of the room, ramming THROUGH the sliding glass door, flames erupting from his mouth as he yelled. He fumbled with the hose and shot it full blast into his mouth, extinguishing the flames. "GAHHH IT HURTS!!!" he yelled in pain, running over to his discarded armor outside and retrieving a can of something with a nozzle and dial.

He turned the dial to 'full', put the nozzle in his mouth and squeezed the trgger. A jet of white foam shot out of the nozzle into his mouth, elliciting a sigh from Osiris. When his mouth was full, he walked back inside, sat down on the couch and began scribbling a note with the pen and paper left on the coffee table.

Biofoam, an experimental substance that heals any burn, gash or cut in or on your body. Perfectly safe to ingest, it heals painlessly and quickly with little or no side-effects. One of the possible side effects is, however, a massively increased sexual drive.

Satisfied, Osiris slumped on the couch and closed his eyes, waiting for the healing to complete.
Silver couldnt help but roll on the floor laughing at Osiris as he ran across the room. Then he felt something wet on the floor "What the...oh my god." Silver happened to roll into the cum on the floor that dripped out fo the male Renamon "Thats fucking sick!!!" Tried to whipe it of "Ah now I got it on my hands!!!"
The OCA
OOC: Sorry Gun, friend or not no spamming the RPGs.

IC:

Chupa sighed a bit of relief as a large weight was taken off the force on her pussy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silver then realized his face was right in front of Chupa's bottem "Oh what the hell." He started to lick Chupa's pussy.
The OCA
OOC: Haha, you rolled into my cum XD

IC: When the biofoam had completed it's task, Osiris spat out the remainder and stood up. Leaving the house for a second, he retrieved his PSP and sat back down on the couch. Popping in SSX, he began to play.