Join our server on Discord

Hey,
Messing with my explosions eh?
*explodes Kyo, while seting a time-proff parallel around Kyo's explosion, and himself*

stop that one...
Renamon's Army
*eyes glow red* Dresan: Pathetic. *taps the shield in front of him* You're not gonna hurt me for a while.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I-DMX: YEEEHAW! *glows purple and a sword forms in his right arm, then he slashes through Kyo's explosion zone, cutting through the space-time barrier, freeing him from the explosion* RANDOM! *slashes at anything else within distance*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, so you can fight back on your own?

*mind jumps Kyo*

Ah, now I have your weakness.
Renamon's Army
O-Shadow: No prob! *Holds out his hand towards the series of explosions freezing them all. Then implodes them in on themselves and forms them into a ball the size of his head, This thing has enough explosive power to take out the entire multiverse, now that's power. Orb begins to glow and shapes itself into a 6 foot long broadsword, WHOA, now that is awesome.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dresan: Seriously, Are you honestly thinking you can find a weakness in me? *grins, and holds Lurea closer to him*
Lurea: *whimpers quietly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow, who created the multiverse? The power to destroy, is nowhere close to the power to create.

Anyone can destroy.
*creates new universe, and invites Kyo and Shadow to follow*
Renamon's Army
I-DMX: YUP! IT IS!! *glows blue and floods the city and everyone nearby with a huge tsunami*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Tsunami Splits in half]

Gunter: (in middle) HI THERE PEEPLEZ!!
Dresan: *glances at Gunter* Eh? Do I know you?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds