Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
06-19-2006, 04:11 AM,
"I'm not gonna lose you, Luvia!"
(OOC: Nate, do you want me to lose Luvia forever?)
06-19-2006, 04:56 AM,
Re: "I'm not gonna lose you, Luvia!"
Princess Jeannette Wrote:(OOC: Nate, do you want me to lose Luvia forever?)

((- OOC: Not at all. I only asked you to be a bit more patient about waiting for her. Pay attention to Luvia's RP -- she is interacting with Giren and heading for the Bar after that. If you can wait, it will be less stress for all of us involved, including you, because you won't have to stress out about it taking time.
06-19-2006, 05:07 AM,
Nate, I won't be held responsible for my broken heart...
...if I can't meet Luvia!

PS. Permission to spike Giren's drink? The longer I wait, the less chance I'll see Luvia. Besides, I'm starting to get jealous again and you don't wanna see me when I'm jealous.
PPS. Do you have a kodachi or something sharp I can use? Maybe I could commit suicide in front of Giren and Luvia as a last resort and maybe at least go down with some dignity (at least I'll tell Luvia I love her before I give myself the "Kiss Of Death".)
PPPS. Can't you at least give me and Luvia a private RP thread to ourselves as a final alternative?
06-19-2006, 05:24 AM,

OOC: Giren isn't at the bar either -- she left. You can't very well spike a drink of someone who isn't there.
06-19-2006, 05:38 AM,
"Please say you're still here, Luvia."
Luvia is here? Please tell me she's still here! PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S STILL HERE!!!

PS. I have to go to the toilet and and freshen up. I just want Luvia to be here when I return. Did I give her my special VIP card or hasn't she got it yet?

*heads to the ladies' toilet and makeup room, then relaxes a bit, tiding things over with a lesbian romance comic I put in my purse*

PPS. If Luvia's not here after I freshen up, please tell me where to find her, I just don't want my evening fucked up because she decided to ditch me. (Gomen nasai, I don't usually get this worked up about a hot French vampiress, Nate. Please forgive me, I just want to meet Luvia and spend some nice and hot quality time with her. BTW, I hope she likes my new gothy geisha ballerina costume!)
06-19-2006, 02:56 PM,

OOC: Jeanette, please, understand one thing: This Role Play doesn't focus on you, it doesn't focus on anyone, this was made for the ones who like interaction Female/Female.

A Role Play can't live out of sex only, we are trying to build a plot and story for the characters, we can't just make the characters jump to a random placed bed and screw themselves. It'll be plotless and empty, without any thrilling meaning.

NO ONE here will beg you to stay or leave the story, I personally think you have good potential for Role Plays, but if you can't have enough patience for letting others enjoy as well, you shouldn't tell them desperately to come to your character.

This isn't a yell, nor a warning, but I want you to understand that we ALL want a story that can flow. The sex isn't the only thing we can do here, remember that.

Now, onto RPing again, I hope you listen this time, Jeanette.

IC:

Regina closed one eye, "Girls? yeah, I do like them." she hiccuped, sign she was already going drunk.

The white furred cat girl moved away the white hair that covered her cute face as she stared on Alte. "You have a nice body ya know."

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-19-2006, 04:23 PM,

Alte raised her head and smiled. "Thanks. You look really sexy too, Regina." She leaned across the table and locked eyes with Regina, staring at the light blue eyes. "Especially your eyes. So would you like to... maybe go somewhere a bit more private?"
06-19-2006, 05:39 PM,

"Sure thing..." Regina smiled, both her eyes mid-closed into a VERY seductive look, "SURE thing..." she repeated to herself, agreeing with Alte on her offer.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-19-2006, 08:50 PM,

OOC: OKAY ALREADY- Rushy!

IC: Luvia surrounded herself in mist, and disappeared, before she disappeared- she said something to Giren: "See you around, Moi Petit."

Luvia appeared in Jeanette's dressing room. "This is where those psycic waves brought me? What am I to find here..."

"Don't worry about it, heh- I'll find that bugger eventually!" Red smiled at her.

"Vicky's cute... and she seems really nice..." Red thought to herself.
06-20-2006, 12:38 AM,

(OOC: I'll try to be patient as I can, Gunter. Hope that's okay.)

We pick up the story with me finishing in the ladies' toilet and I had my makeup and lipstick retouched. (I just wanna look nice.)

I finally reach my dressing room/bedchamber. I put on a nice frangrace of perfume, choosing carefully, a scent that would make me and as well as Luvia sexy.

I open the door and smiled.

"Luvia! Finally, the sexy ballerina can meet her princess! I am Princess Jeannette Xiao, lesbian ballerina princess and I aim to please my special friends."

(bows and curtsies) "Where were you, mon cher? I spend some time trying to find you. Anyway, did you get the VIP pass from me?"

(promises never to use psychic powers like that for a while. Now, let's try to impress her. Maybe she can spend some time with me, maybe get to know the lovely Jeannette (me!) better.)

PS. I have several spare VIP/Jeannette's Special Lesbian Friend passes in case.
PPS. I wonder what Luvia would like next. (maybe a drink?) I want to make it romantic and sexy for her, but I want to know when the time's right to sweep her off her feet on my ballet dance floor.